Apps 3ds needs...

#21DrgonbxcrossPosted 12/4/2012 11:28:31 PM
eadricson posted...
A Twitter app and Facebook app. Before you respond continue reading.

Twitter and Facebook both suck on the 3DS browser.It doesn't feel natural while using them on that browser.

I don't get what you mean. Explain?

And I'm not being condescending, I don't physically have my 3ds yet so I literally have no idea.
---
this one time, i found a pube in my unopened pokemon game
FC
#22notacos(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 2:12:47 AM
it's not rocket science. People are just lazy. Hurr hurr 1 click durr hurr. God i hate this generation. 8 year olds with cell phones made everyone go... oh, is there a pointless app for that?

And even if there was an app. It'll be made by tye same preschool coder the ios & android was made from from. Full of freezes, bugs, & glitches.
---
3ds Friend code:
1950-7400-2754
#23DrgonbxcrossPosted 12/5/2012 5:48:00 AM
notacos posted...
it's not rocket science. People are just lazy. Hurr hurr 1 click durr hurr. God i hate this generation. 8 year olds with cell phones made everyone go... oh, is there a pointless app for that?

And even if there was an app. It'll be made by tye same preschool coder the ios & android was made from from. Full of freezes, bugs, & glitches.

Man I know what you mean, My younger siblings (youngest ten, oldest 14) are spoiled rotten with that stuff. Every time I hear them complain about not having the next derp apple whatever it gets on my nerves.

I don't even know why they have expensive cellphones at that age, even mine now is just some piece of junk flip phone. It's a waste of money and bad parenting.
---
this one time, i found a pube in my unopened pokemon game
I would have 1500 karma, but I forgot to login.
#24HungoverHero777Posted 12/5/2012 6:07:03 AM
All I want is Youtube. Please Nintendo....
---
The Great Mighty Poo sings better than JB. Agree: 10 Disagree: 0 PM me for your choice.
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board. IlThe AR-C Expert II
#25n00bsaib0tPosted 12/5/2012 7:16:11 AM
noob just enjoys trolling & trying to bust my nuts...

And yes a youtube app is needed. won't work on the browser now will it. Fb, twitter, & email do.

But i would like to see the brower get a few things as well. Such as multiple open webpages, can display bigger pages, a copy & paste instead of highlight & search (who the f*** thought up that crap).

How is that trolling? You don't NEED a YouTube app if you have a flash enabled browser. If you can say that Facebook and e-mail apps aren't necessary because of the browser, why not say we need a flash enabled browser and just do everything there?

And for the record, I would like to see a YouTube app, I just think your logic is backwards. There is no reason not to have e-mail or Facebook apps too, its not like it takes time away from Nintendo, they don't make apps from other companies.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#262000eramaaxPosted 12/5/2012 11:25:00 AM
Let me say this, Youtube can't work on browser it only has access to 32 mb it can't display larger pages because it will crash,and i'm pretty surre Nintendo isn't gonna allow it to use SD card space,they really should though.A YouTube 3D app is nice for watching in 3D.Recording in the background,might work it has 32mb for that crap to record in the background.Facebook and Twitter have a mobile version.Free utilities are not gonna happen.
---
WiiU/3DS Fc: 2363-6674-0779
maniax300/maax300/manax300
#27n00bsaib0tPosted 12/5/2012 11:32:26 AM
^The obvious answer to making flash work would be to not have the browser run in the spare ram but rather as a full blown app that uses all the available resources it needs. SD card wouldn't work, SD card is storage not ram. And if you can use YouTube 3D on a computer in a web browser you can use it on 3DS in a web browser. A YouTube app isn't as necessary as everyone makes it sound, it just seems that way because the browser sucks. Give the 3DS a proper web browser and a YouTube app isn't necessary.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#28eadricsonPosted 12/5/2012 11:41:50 AM
After reading through the OP's topic and all of his responses I'm pretty sure I can safely say that there's a troll in the dungeon.
---
Only the dead can ever know peace from all of this rustling.......
GIVE ME YOUR HAT!!!!