Darn ... the Japanese 3DS holiday List looks so much better than ours. >_>

#1Chenmaster2Posted 12/4/2012 11:19:59 PM(edited)
Not to mention all those delicious 3DSLL bundles. ;_;
---
Pokemon Black FC: 2451-4503-4086
Monkey Hug! XP http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu9-I3AMu0g
#2DarkLink346Posted 12/4/2012 11:28:43 PM
I know what you mean. I've been waiting for Animal Crossing since launch and now that Luigi's Mansion is pushed back, I'm not sure I'll be picking it up at all. I'd have bought it in the holiday cashfest, but in a couple months, I may not want to spend the money.
---
Use the damn search button!
http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_Hunter_Wiki
#3strongo9Posted 12/5/2012 1:41:30 AM
Oh look! It's another topic in which TC complains about how Japan has more games.
---
Want Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Rayman Legends, and Bioshock Infinite.
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m
#4parKb5Posted 12/5/2012 3:46:06 AM
DarkLink346 posted...
I know what you mean. I've been waiting for Animal Crossing since launch and now that Luigi's Mansion is pushed back, I'm not sure I'll be picking it up at all. I'd have bought it in the holiday cashfest, but in a couple months, I may not want to spend the money.

LOL exactly, NoA are a bunch of fools. In Japan where Christmas isn't as popular, they make sure they get all the AA games out before it, but here in NA where Christmas is the King of Holidays they release their AA games around March....I guess they are shooting for Easter?

Someone needs to smack Reggie.
---
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 mii: Greg
#5advocacyPosted 12/5/2012 4:10:05 AM
Chenmaster2 posted...
Not to mention all those delicious 3DSLL bundles. ;_;

What kind of games, for example?
---
I'm coming at you, bro.
#6DrgonbxcrossPosted 12/5/2012 6:44:09 AM
strongo9 posted...
Oh look! It's another topic in which TC complains about how Japan has more games.

What? His complaints are totally valid. They have a lot more variety for the 3ds right now compared to us and they have a bunch of (better) sales/deals right now compared to us even though christmas is huge in the west.

You sound like you're brown nosing japan.
---
this one time, i found a pube in my unopened pokemon game
I would have 1500 karma, but I forgot to login.