Project Versus J (JUMP crossover game) announced, platform TBA

#11MetalLokiPosted 12/5/2012 6:59:12 AM
Only new mangas that I can think they would add are

Toriko
Medaka Box
Kurogane
Assassination classroom
Nisekoi
and hopefully if is last by then Novice Policewomen Kiruko.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Official Cookies 'n Cream/Shimapan fan of the IDF/NDF
#12VampiricDragon_(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 7:07:40 AM
ultimate stars is a 10/10 game. its that good
#13Nickcool1996Posted 12/5/2012 7:22:36 AM
Medaka Box is shonen? o-o
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nickcool1996?feature=mhum
http://sadpanda.us/images/723723-KR3JJKL.jpg
#14MetalLokiPosted 12/5/2012 7:29:03 AM
Nickcool1996 posted...
Medaka Box is shonen? o-o

Yeah it Shounen jump, I've been reading it literally sinces the one shot. It has got crazy since then but honestly it's for the best.
---
#1521_21Posted 12/5/2012 7:32:00 AM
VampiricDragon_ posted...
then get a japanese 3ds, I got a japanese ds last gen to support the japanese side of the industry

I'm not even sure if that's a smart thing. First, DS is region free, so that reasoning already doesn't make any sense. Second, the Japanese company aren't even aiming at western fans for their source of profit, so even if you bought their DS, it won't do s***.
---
Currently playing:
999, Super Robot Taisen OG Endless Saga, and Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage!?
#16MegatokyoEdPosted 12/5/2012 7:35:21 AM
If Kumagawa is in this I'll buy a Japanese 3DS.

I don't care how much.
---
Demyx is better than Axel.
http://www.last.fm/user/crazydom
#17MetalLokiPosted 12/5/2012 7:41:15 AM(edited)
MegatokyoEd posted...
If Kumagawa is in this I'll buy a Japanese 3DS.

I don't care how much.

Kumagawa is the best thing about Medaka Box, that fool won popular character 2 for the last 2 times and he's not even the manin character.
---
#18lambchipsPosted 12/5/2012 8:21:30 AM
lambchips posted...
im sad that we will most likely not see kenshin (hes part of shounen sunday now)

actually kenshin is in shounen alpha not shounen sunday
---
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green
#19SMASHKING84Posted 12/5/2012 8:40:31 AM
the reason there's region locking is because american games are far cheaper then japanese games this is another words is to force you to buy in your region at your regions price. which REALLY would kill you in australlia.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
unless i state otherwise everything i say is MY opinion.
#20evilvergilPosted 12/5/2012 8:53:23 AM
Yea Unfortunately you can pretty much forget about this game getting localized, The first two Jump Ds crossover games never made it stateside, so this one wont either. The amount of licensing required is insane. Yea Capcom was able to pull it off for TvC, but there werent as many licenses to obtain as there are for The Jump games, Which is why I feel A Jump Vs. Capcom will most likely never happen despite the huge fan demand for it. Heck if anything we have a WAAAYYY better chance of getting Project X Zone than this game, and even thats already a stretch.