Older Nintendo handheld gamers, are you still able to play Pokemon to this day?

#81YeloazndevilPosted 12/5/2012 4:34:39 PM
yab posted...
I stopped playing after Gold/Silver but I don't hate random battles or anything, just got tired of Pokemon

same here
---
GT: Yeloazndevil
#82QuantumWolfPosted 12/5/2012 4:46:45 PM
I have my old Game Boy Color and games. I have the option to do so, but I choose note to. The new games still grab my attention.

I admit, I'm happy that you're not one of those nostalgia whores who has a knee-jerk reaction to hate everything new.
---
Pokemon Black FC: 3740-3024-4512
#83ajko000Posted 12/5/2012 4:48:11 PM
Yeah, the curse of getting older....

I vote we all march on Nintendo of America!
---
Nothing to see here, but the post below me sure looks suspicious.
#84willraynardPosted 12/5/2012 4:50:13 PM
Yes with Transparent Fat Gameboy. Red version.
#85ChocoXCheesePosted 12/5/2012 4:50:43 PM
Yes. When it was the D/P/PL age, I couldn't get through it without dying of boredom, but Black and White brought me back into it. Now that the games are forming some semblance of a storyline, it's even easier to play. Just gotta wait until I can afford a 3DS now...
---
The Official Gabriel of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#86oxnerdPosted 12/5/2012 4:53:39 PM
I've stopped playing handhelds after the original DS, but if I can waste hundreds of hours on an mmo like Guildwars or a game like League of Legends then Pokemon would definitely be no big deal. But I think the last Pokemon game I played was Pokemon Colosseum.
#87leetsterPosted 12/5/2012 5:39:12 PM
Yes, although spare time is becoming more and more of a premium now.

I've built up an ever-increasing backlog ever since the GC/PS2/X-Box generation.
---
IM2YY4U
#88Lord_FroodPosted 12/5/2012 5:54:16 PM
Yeah, but not Gen IV. I hated Gen IV.
---
You only need to know two things to understand KH: Everyone is Sora, Everything is Xehanort's fault.
http://backloggery.com/Lord_Frood
#89AkaneJonesPosted 12/5/2012 6:55:06 PM
I consider the series a time suck. I was waiting on Grey, they fooled me. Am in a big ? area now, it clearly isn't a grey area. See they keep screwing with me. That's why I jump at getting Pearl on release especially after the whole wait on Emerald then smack me with Leaf Green. Only then they throw you Emerald. Argh... Just 3DS me a Pokemon already even if B2/W2 has best "female" lead character design since LG.

Of course I was never crazy enough to level my Pokemon to level 100, that's only for tourney players. Besides Stadium had those level restricted battles, back on N64.
#90Solar_CrimsonPosted 12/5/2012 7:38:42 PM
I still play Pokemon to this day.
---
http://backloggery.com/SolarCrimson - My Backloggery
The official Okuninushi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.