Older Nintendo handheld gamers, are you still able to play Pokemon to this day?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Older Nintendo handheld gamers, are you still able to play Pokemon to this day?
3 years ago#81
yab posted...
I stopped playing after Gold/Silver but I don't hate random battles or anything, just got tired of Pokemon

same here
---
GT: Yeloazndevil
3 years ago#82
I have my old Game Boy Color and games. I have the option to do so, but I choose note to. The new games still grab my attention.

I admit, I'm happy that you're not one of those nostalgia whores who has a knee-jerk reaction to hate everything new.
---
Pokemon Black FC: 3740-3024-4512
3 years ago#83
Yeah, the curse of getting older....

I vote we all march on Nintendo of America!
---
Nothing to see here, but the post below me sure looks suspicious.
3 years ago#84
Yes with Transparent Fat Gameboy. Red version.
3 years ago#85
Yes. When it was the D/P/PL age, I couldn't get through it without dying of boredom, but Black and White brought me back into it. Now that the games are forming some semblance of a storyline, it's even easier to play. Just gotta wait until I can afford a 3DS now...
---
The Official Gabriel of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
3 years ago#86
I've stopped playing handhelds after the original DS, but if I can waste hundreds of hours on an mmo like Guildwars or a game like League of Legends then Pokemon would definitely be no big deal. But I think the last Pokemon game I played was Pokemon Colosseum.
3 years ago#87
Yes, although spare time is becoming more and more of a premium now.

I've built up an ever-increasing backlog ever since the GC/PS2/X-Box generation.
---
IM2YY4U
3 years ago#88
Yeah, but not Gen IV. I hated Gen IV.
---
You only need to know two things to understand KH: Everyone is Sora, Everything is Xehanort's fault.
http://backloggery.com/Lord_Frood
3 years ago#89
I consider the series a time suck. I was waiting on Grey, they fooled me. Am in a big ? area now, it clearly isn't a grey area. See they keep screwing with me. That's why I jump at getting Pearl on release especially after the whole wait on Emerald then smack me with Leaf Green. Only then they throw you Emerald. Argh... Just 3DS me a Pokemon already even if B2/W2 has best "female" lead character design since LG.

Of course I was never crazy enough to level my Pokemon to level 100, that's only for tourney players. Besides Stadium had those level restricted battles, back on N64.
3 years ago#90
I still play Pokemon to this day.
---
http://backloggery.com/SolarCrimson - My Backloggery
The official Okuninushi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Older Nintendo handheld gamers, are you still able to play Pokemon to this day?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived