Why doesn't Square just port FF Type-0 to 3DS?

#11moogle69Posted 12/5/2012 10:57:27 AM
hardy_83 posted...
If anything, it would be ported to the Vita.

At this point that is very wishful thinking.
---
3DS FC 5370 - 0690 - 8871
PSN coming soon
#12ZendaikPosted 12/5/2012 11:07:07 AM(edited)
Well, I don't think a 3DS port is impossible. It'd be a smart move too if they want to make a Type-1 and keep it on portables, and a port would help get that fanbase over. Would certainly do better than a Vita port...

My preference, besides a 3DS port, would be a PS3 HD remaster though, and I'd argue that'd be a better move than 3DS and obviously Vita. The only thing stopping that would be dumb Sony policies blocking it (in the West)...
---
Monster Hunter Tri, Kid Icarus: Uprising IDs: Kirolos
#13DeathSoul2000Posted 12/5/2012 11:09:00 AM
There was an error posting your message: You can have a maximum of 5 quote blocks in your message - please edit some out
#14MagiusNecrosPosted 12/5/2012 3:08:03 PM
hardy_83 posted...
If anything, it would be ported to the Vita.

The 3DS would most likely get the Bravely Default game, if they translate it.

So start bugging them, about both of those games, cause I want them both.

Tabata said that plan is essentially canned.
---
Support Operation Suzaku: http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/Localize_Final_Fantasy_Type0_for_the_West/
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#15Willie_MakeitPosted 12/5/2012 3:18:31 PM
That'll never happen. Just like Final Fantasy Versus 13 will never happen. Squeenix never listens to it's fans anymore. They used to be a respectable company, but lately they've just been doing their own thing and that's been their downfall. I used to be as much of a FF fanboy as the next person, but I've moved on to better things.
---
Sig is currently under construction. Deal with it.
#16nonexistingheroPosted 12/5/2012 3:21:06 PM
Because Square is died and Square-Enix is f***ing stupid.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#17Willie_MakeitPosted 12/5/2012 3:21:21 PM
Willie_Makeit posted...
That'll never happen. Just like Final Fantasy Versus 13 will never happen. Squeenix never listens to it's fans anymore. They used to be a respectable company, but lately they've just been doing their own thing and that's been their downfall. I used to be as much of a FF fanboy as the next person, but I've moved on to better things.

Just to add to this, they need to quit putting 13 in their name. Don't they know 13 is bad luck, lol.
---
Sig is currently under construction. Deal with it.
#18IAznDragonI YanPosted 12/5/2012 3:22:45 PM
the better option is to port to the vita kuz we all know that system needs games
---
Tu fui, ego eris
What you are, I was. What I am, you will be.
#19airfoemoePosted 12/5/2012 3:23:15 PM
They should bring it to 3DS and Vita. Mainly 3DS but the Vita version should be mainly to please the raging Sony Final Fantasy fanboys. They will still complain, but not as bad. We shouldn't have to miss out on a good game because they are selfish cry babies that don't want to share their games. The reactions to Final Fantasy 13 being announced for Xbox 360 brings back facepalm worthy memories. I hope that at least some of them are embarrassed about the way they behaved.
---
http://www.schtserv.com/connect.php
^ go here if u wanna play Phantasy Star Online for Gamecube, Dreamcast,and PC (for free)
#20Second_ChancesPosted 12/5/2012 3:28:35 PM
Because it would cost money to port and they don't want to bother doing it unless they know people will actually buy it. Not to mention I'd bet it's a lot harder to port PSP to 3DS than PSP to Vita.

badboy posted...
Maybe 3DS can't run it.

Games more intensive than ype-0 have been ported with better framerate, so I doubt it.