Could the 3DS handle Gravity Rush?

#151squatch22Posted 12/5/2012 6:37:52 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
Rurouni720 posted...
So, instead of just pouring out the ignore list like a responsible user would do, or at least go somewhere else besides the Vita board....you retaliate and perform actions & behavior that are no better than a troll? Honestly, that's insecurity off the charts.

Again not trolling just responding to the topic, and the ignore list doesn't work there's always more trolls and they have multiple accounts and people actually believe the bs these trolls say or they quote them it doesn't work and mods don't do their job.

Your opinion is wrong.
---
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#152squatch22Posted 12/5/2012 6:40:48 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
KingJaggi posted...
Actually you are the one that started this see?

Vita version was downgraded from open world for the 3DS so no I don't see how that's trolling. I see how that could piss off fanboys who worship Nintendo.

Any proof of this claim?
---
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#153EvilSock1990Posted 12/5/2012 6:40:51 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
KingJaggi posted...
Actually you are the one that started this see?

Vita version was downgraded from open world for the 3DS so no I don't see how that's trolling. I see how that could piss off fanboys who worship Nintendo.

stop.just.stop
---
Brought to you by PlayStation Vita Cinema snack Fun Land - Gotta breed 'em all.
I'm kinda sticky from the charmander thing. -Socky
#154SagadegoPosted 12/5/2012 6:41:04 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
Rurouni720 posted...
So, instead of just pouring out the ignore list like a responsible user would do, or at least go somewhere else besides the Vita board....you retaliate and perform actions & behavior that are no better than a troll? Honestly, that's insecurity off the charts.

Again not trolling just responding to the topic, and the ignore list doesn't work there's always more trolls and they have multiple accounts and people actually believe the bs these trolls say or they quote them it doesn't work and mods don't do their job.

you mean like you spirit of the bat.
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
#155Nickcool1996Posted 12/5/2012 6:42:48 PM
squatch22 posted...
If the PSP could handle a decent GTA, id say 3DS could handle and open world Lego game.

Hmm. There were at least two open world games on the DS too.

Completely agree 'bout lazy devs in this case.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nickcool1996?feature=mhum
http://sadpanda.us/images/723723-KR3JJKL.jpg
#156MarsfordPosted 12/5/2012 6:44:08 PM
Demondog + 500 topic = inevitable. Have fun everyone, I guess.
---
Official Marsford of the NDF
People should really learn the difference between a troll and an idiot.
#157SagadegoPosted 12/5/2012 6:46:30 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#158RetroFanGirlPosted 12/5/2012 6:48:40 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
KingJaggi posted...
so i guess it cant handled a console port then.

Wrong, maybe you shouldn't guess so much.

Seems yet to be proven, considering its only running psp games and PS2 JRPG ports currently.
---
Only my opinion is valid.
Confirmed by SunDevil77
#159Rurouni720Posted 12/5/2012 6:49:55 PM
Sagadego posted...
to prove i'm not nintendo only owner

xboxlive tag Sagadego
psn tag sagagadego09

Average Troll: "Pfft that's what they all say lolololololol pics or it never happened ROFL!"
#160CompassPosted 12/5/2012 6:53:30 PM
lmao, Spirit. Too many good quotes for one thread. I only skimmed, but this is my favorite:

"xeno blade is more alike to the xeno series then most FF are so yeah it's in the same series."

grans posted...
So far I've made one mistake total and you've made atleast 3 in this thread alone atleast.

Your very first post in this thread was a mistake-

3DS can't even handle an open world lego game...

You also claimed that Pokemon was a rip off of Digimon and Kid Icarus Uprising was a remake. You also claimed Xenoblade is either a sequel, remake or spinoff. It's none of the above, it has literally nothing to do with previous Xeno titles and was originally going to be called Monado before the title was changed to Xenoblade a couple of months before its original release. This was done not to tie it into the other Xeno games but as a tribute to the writer.

I'm not even going into the Zelda BS you're spouting except to say that you have no earthly idea what the definition of "remake" is, and I'm strangely reminded of Dash_jr for the first time in years (nowhere close to being as memorable of a troll though sadly)...

I await what this thread will look like later on after I return. I've got to go ship out some gifts to some friends for the holidays, please continue this hilarity while i'm away. XD

Haha, Dash_Jr. I got trolled by that guy a couple times...