Could the 3DS handle Gravity Rush?

#171DemonDog666Posted 12/5/2012 9:33:20 PM(edited)
Nickcool1996 posted...
Explain. I'm purchasing a Vita next year and would like to know about these exclusives.

No Japan-exclusive, unannounced release, Music (stuff like Miku or TFF), or Racing games please.

These are just vita exclusive games that are out in NA

Gravity Rush
Uncharted GA
AC liberations
Little King Sequel (it has a proper name but it's really long)
Dokuro
Dynasty Warriors Next
Hot shots golf
Escape plan
Ragnarok Odyssey
LBP vita
Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
Unit 13
#172SagadegoPosted 12/5/2012 9:35:05 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
Nickcool1996 posted...
Explain. I'm purchasing a Vita next year and would like to know about these exclusives.

No Japan-exclusive, unannounced release, Music (stuff like Miku or TFF), or Racing games please.

Gravity Rush -awesome
Uncharted GA-meh
AC liberations
Little King Sequel (it has a proper name but it's really long) didn't like the artstyle compared from the wii ver.
Dokuro yes
Dynasty Warriors Next own this awseome
Hot shots golf- great sadly now on the ps3 in japan.
Escape plan
Ragnarok Odyssey great
LBP vita meh.. the beta was meh.
Unit 13

from the demos i played.
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
#173squatch22Posted 12/5/2012 10:32:47 PM
Sagadego posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
Nickcool1996 posted...

Gravity Rush -awesome
Uncharted GA-meh
AC liberations
Little King Sequel (it has a proper name but it's really long) didn't like the artstyle compared from the wii ver.
Dokuro yes
Dynasty Warriors Next own this awseome
Hot shots golf- great sadly now on the ps3 in japan.
Escape plan
Ragnarok Odyssey great
LBP vita meh.. the beta was meh.
Unit 13

from the demos i played.

How dare u have an opinion of ur own that's not 100% devotion to Sony?
---
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#174badboyPosted 12/5/2012 10:42:55 PM
I highly doubt it.
#175gransPosted 12/5/2012 10:50:25 PM
KingJaggi posted...
Actually you are the one that started this see?

Vita version was downgraded from open world for the 3DS so no I don't see how that's trolling. I see how that could piss off fanboys who worship Nintendo.

So basically you've reached such a point of Nintendo-bashing desperation that you think Nintendo are responsible for the Lego series. They didn't, and you don't see the 360, PS3 or PC versions suffering just because the DS or Wii versions exist, Travelers Tales develops the Lego game series are are solely responsible for the games. They are the ones who made the decision to downgrade both versions.

3DS and the Vita are both factually more powerful than the Wii and can both handle open world gameplay (the PSP could as well, and heck even the DS had at least one or two open world 3D games). The fact that you are trying to blame the 3DS or Nintendo themselves is a testament to how much of a desperate troll you are.
---
NEVER judge a game you have not played.
-Granville
#176gransPosted 12/5/2012 11:05:24 PM(edited)
I highly doubt it.

And weren't you also the one who suggested that the 3DS couldn't run a PSP game? Specifically in regards to a potential FF Type-0 3DS port here-
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-nintendo-3ds/64832629

Maybe 3DS can't run it.

Or was that not actually serious?

Type-0 it should be noted is running on the same engine as Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep, the same engine that also powers Square Enix's other PSP games such as FF7 Crisis Core and Third Birthday. An engine that was by the way already successfully ported with improvements to the 3DS and used in the form of Kingdom Hearts 3D. KH3D for the record showcases rather substantial visual improvements over BBS or any of the other PSP games that utilize that engine. It's not quite as optimized for the more powerful 3DS hardware as it should have been and has some framerate issues that should have been ironed out, but the more powerful 3DS hardware remains clear in the game's visuals. Noticeably higher polygon character models, staggeringly massive and more detailed worlds and areas compared to the PSP games, better enemy detail, better lighting and transparency effects, etc.
---
-Granville
#177badboyPosted 12/5/2012 11:24:49 PM
About Type 0 I was just kidding.
#178gransPosted 12/5/2012 11:25:53 PM
About Type 0 I was just kidding.

Oh. Sorry, my bad.
---
-Granville
#179kewldude475Posted 12/5/2012 11:36:55 PM
vectorman5 posted...
Honestly? Let the Vita have something for itself.

This. If you want Gravity Rush, go buy a Vita. I doubt the 3DS would be able to handle Gravity Rush as it is. Just needs downgrades.

And DemonDog had me crying with laughter.
---
PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
Now playing: Persona 4 Golden, Assassin's Creed 2, Resident Evil 6
#180DemonDog666Posted 12/6/2012 1:55:22 AM
grans posted...
So basically you've reached such a point of Nintendo-bashing desperation that you think Nintendo are responsible for the Lego series. They didn't, and you don't see the 360, PS3 or PC versions suffering just because the DS or Wii versions exist, Travelers Tales develops the Lego game series are are solely responsible for the games. They are the ones who made the decision to downgrade both versions.

3DS and the Vita are both factually more powerful than the Wii and can both handle open world gameplay (the PSP could as well, and heck even the DS had at least one or two open world 3D games). The fact that you are trying to blame the 3DS or Nintendo themselves is a testament to how much of a desperate troll you are.

If the 3DS didn't get the lego game vita would have gotten the open world elements you can dress it up however you like but that's what it is.