Could the 3DS handle Gravity Rush?

#251SagadegoPosted 12/6/2012 5:53:20 PM(edited)
DemonDog666 posted...
squatch22 posted...
U should know by now he NEVER plays the games he bashes. lol.

That's because I never buy games that deserve bashing (I'm assuming you don't count demos since I do play demos of pretty much everything I can and more then that your a troll who'd probably say nothing short of 100%ing a game gives me the right to bash it if it's a Nintedo one lol.)

you're still wrong about xenoblade.
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
#252DemonDog666Posted 12/6/2012 6:31:10 PM
squatch22 posted...
I didn't say buy, I said PLAY.

Read what I say. Lol

/faceplam You need to have a game in your possession to play it, which usually involving buying it.
#253squatch22Posted 12/6/2012 6:36:19 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
squatch22 posted...

Read what I say. Lol

/faceplam You need to have a game in your possession to play it, which usually involving buying it.

So nobody u know has the games?
Or do u try avoid contact with those that even slightly like Nintendo games? Lol
---
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#254stargazer64Posted 12/6/2012 6:38:02 PM
squatch22 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
squatch22 posted...

Read what I say. Lol

Or do u try avoid contact with those that even slightly like Nintendo games? Lol

Were you ever under the impression that he has human contact of any kind?

Bridge
|-----------|
Demonbat
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
#255DemonDog666Posted 12/6/2012 6:40:04 PM
squatch22 posted...

I don't avoid connect with people based on their handhelds but yeah nobody I know has a 3DS at all.
#256squatch22Posted 12/6/2012 6:40:22 PM
stargazer64 posted...
squatch22 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
squatch22 posted...

Read what I say. Lol

Were you ever under the impression that he has human contact of any kind?

Bridge
|-----------|
Demonbat

True. Some Sony fanboys seem to be like that. No wonder they hate local multiplayer games so much.
---
#257KirbyIsAwesomePosted 12/6/2012 6:40:48 PM
KirbyIsAwesome posted...
Hey Spirit, care to give me a list of ALL the Vita games you own?

---
DemonDog: "I'm not a fanboy"
"I insult Nintendo for making crappy consoles and whoring out mario, and praise sony systems and games"
#258DemonDog666Posted 12/6/2012 6:50:36 PM
Nickcool1996 posted...
Alright, I'll take your advice Demon/Spirit. The only issue I heard about NLKS is framerate, but it seems to not be severe. I read about Unit 13 here:

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/unit_13/b/playstation_vita/archive/2012/03/06/review.aspx

...But it seems that most games have demos, so I'll try it out myself. My main issue with LBP is its floatyness. Everything else I experienced on the PS3 version, besides slow gameplay, was excellent imo (not buying the Vita version though). It's gonna be awhile before I play any of these Vita games at all though lol

You seem to be knowledgeable on the Vita. Your DS/3DS/Wii knowledge is pretty bad though, which is why everyone is acting this way. I understand it's hard to play these games due to lack of demos, but accepting what others say/doing a fact check on what others say with a source (like the Lego game being a port of the DS version instead of the 3DS version) does help.

If the AI is so awful why was he getting caught so much lol. I never bought the game (or uncharted but got with psn+ so whatever) since I'm not that big on shooters so I can't comment on the game on the whole, but it's pretty obvious to me he's exaggerating the issue.

Problem with that is they are wrong more then me, and when they are wrong they don't admit it even after I prove it so proving it becomes pretty pointless especially when several of them share the same delusions (very common on Nintendo boards)
#259squatch22Posted 12/6/2012 6:54:31 PM
Your opinion is wrong Doggy.
---
#260SagadegoPosted 12/6/2012 7:03:23 PM
squatch22 posted...
Your opinion is wrong Doggy.

indeed also he's still wrong about xenoblade.
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666