Could the 3DS handle Gravity Rush?

#281DemonDog666Posted 12/7/2012 3:12:20 PM
arclouks_x posted...
It could handle it, a little bit watered down but it could, number of people and enemies on screen would be reduced, altough gameplay would be way worse, I have some trouble sometimes with aiming and it would be kinda annoying with the touchscreen, but other than that it's possible to do it, The comic scenes woulsd kick ass on 3d, the first one when you meet syd was awesome it looked like a 3ds screen it had a great depth to it, and 3ds is way much more powerful than what most people say, kid icarus blew me away, so did resi rev.

No it really couldn't, you move too fast, interact with too much the 3DS just doesn't have the processing power. It could handle the engine or the gameplay, maybe even the open world in some form but it can't handle all 3 at once.
#282squatch22Posted 12/7/2012 3:15:07 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
arclouks_x posted...
It could handle it, a little bit watered down but it could, number of people and enemies on screen would be reduced, altough gameplay would be way worse, I have some trouble sometimes with aiming and it would be kinda annoying with the touchscreen, but other than that it's possible to do it, The comic scenes woulsd kick ass on 3d, the first one when you meet syd was awesome it looked like a 3ds screen it had a great depth to it, and 3ds is way much more powerful than what most people say, kid icarus blew me away, so did resi rev.

No it really couldn't, you move too fast, interact with too much the 3DS just doesn't have the processing power. It could handle the engine or the gameplay, maybe even the open world in some form but it can't handle all 3 at once.

Because the PSP didnt have a 3D GTA game. lol
Because the PS2 or Xbox didnt either.
---
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#283arclouks_xPosted 12/7/2012 5:27:17 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
arclouks_x posted...

It could have loading part like ac bloodlines on psp or gta, but well you're just a troll.
---
PS3&PSVITA:JustArc_
-Currently playing:Gravity Rush, Uncharted:GA, FF5, Burnout Paradise, Payday:the heist, lbp2.
#284DemonDog666Posted 12/7/2012 6:06:30 PM
squatch22 posted...

You don't fly around at fast speeds and run on walls and turn the world upside down in GTA
#285CompassPosted 12/7/2012 8:17:46 PM
::checks in::

lol, Spirit.
#286squatch22Posted 12/7/2012 11:20:43 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
squatch22 posted...

You don't fly around at fast speeds and run on walls and turn the world upside down in GTA

And u do that in Lego LOTR?
---
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg