So, I've given up on Nintendo Directs.

#21ceedofevilPosted 12/5/2012 10:30:20 AM
Who needs Nintendo Direct when we have pikachupwnage.
---
"I don't think this is funny. I wasted my time entering." -GameFAQ's new slogan.
#22Kitt ThrustPosted 12/5/2012 10:31:01 AM
I only watch them to see how Reggie's looking.
---
http://i.imgur.com/MLHD0.gif
#23abbyhitterPosted 12/5/2012 11:11:25 AM
Kitt Thrust posted...
I only watch them to see how Reggie's looking.

This. He is such great meme material.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#24GoldjerkPosted 12/5/2012 11:13:05 AM
You brought this on yourself by having unreasonably high expectations for something that you knew would more or less disappoint.
#25DeathSoul2000Posted 12/5/2012 11:34:05 AM
i had no expectations and i'm still disappointed. come on, enough is enough, release ****ing LM2 already.
#26JowlahPosted 12/5/2012 12:33:26 PM
I actually like the Nintendo Direct updates. My only issue is that if you aren't around the internet, you won't know when they take place. I have only seen 1 Nintendo Direct feed live, and that's only because they sent a notification to my 3DS to let me know about 3 days in advance. Nintendo needs to do that going forward by sending notifications to the 3DS and the Wii U.
---
Don't eat the yellow snow!
#27princemarth23Posted 12/5/2012 1:01:11 PM
I don't even really watch them anymore unless it's confirmed that there will be huge news.
#28gamester_12345Posted 12/5/2012 1:04:57 PM
Sakurafanboy posted...
They're just a load of ****. "We could announce a release date for Animal Crossing: New Leaf, but instead...BRAIN AGE 8D".

......seriously?

To be honest, AC was great at first, but the DS one downsized the game with the removal of NES games, Islanders and even simplifying holidays, once Wii came round...it just felt a bit redundant and that it felt like it outlasted it's stay...though the unique holidays in different countries' versions is sorta cool considering that some items can only be obtained by entering foreign towns.

And Brain Age...no offense, is just brain work sure people might have fun doing math or whatever, but the game itself is so limited that it can't improve its presentation that much whereas people are expecting something like Luigi's Mansion to come out.

If there was 3 games on the shelf, consisting of Brain Age, Animal Crossing Wii and Pokemon White, I'm just going to reach for white. it's sort of like staring at Batman AC, Zombiiu and Pikmin 2; all probably enjoyable games, but i'd probably go with the latter possibly based slightly on familiarity. (no offense to fans of either series)
---
RSN: Plucky9, Total: 2340
KoL: Plucky, currently a Accordion Thief
#29WrestlinFanPosted 12/5/2012 1:51:31 PM
Quote:stargazer64 posted...
OtherSuperPhil posted...
And I don't understand why people are so angry. You wasted your time that could have spent continuing to be virgins? Nah, I didn't mean that last part. It was just funny to me. Please don't take it seriously. :P

I was saving my virginity for Reggie. After that ND, I feel sufficiently ravaged.

*Thumbs up*

@OtherSuperPhil
lol
---
Sent from my iPod touch via PowerFAQs 1.9
#30parKb5Posted 12/5/2012 2:59:00 PM
abbyhitter posted...
Nintendo can't help it that all GameFAQs users are complete know-it-alls on the latest games. They can't help it that you already know most of the information that they gave out in the Nintendo Direct. Not all gamers research games and know release dates as soon as some random rumor/info leaking website releases their information. Calm down people. These Nintendo Directs are meant for people that don't stalk video game rumors and info websites.

LMAO and I am sure that non-gamers are sitting around saying, "Hey the new Nintendo Direct is coming on, honey!" They don't even know that they exist. People who stalk video games are the ONLY people who watch these.
---
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 mii: Greg