So, I've given up on Nintendo Directs.

#51Sakurafanboy(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 8:02:27 AM
SMASHKING84 posted...
Kill_Jill_Vol_1 posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
MizzDiamondz posted...
What if I don't want to play Rune Factory?

if you actually gave it a chance then that be one thing.
but the fact you didn't says alot about you.

seriously the ONLY reason you would hate that game is if you hate rpgs. and if you like life sims which are far more mundane and hate rpgs idk what the hell is wrong with this generation...

All I'm hearing is "WHY DON'T YOU LIKE THE GAMES THAT I LIKE???"

calling animal crossing a game LOL.

since when is the point of a game to do things you can do in real life for FREE.

lol at bringing up sales and reviews.

call of duty sells better then anyother game out there by this logic it's the best game ever.

metriod other m has a meta critic score of 8/10

let's not forget the x factor here.
rune factory is a third party game on a nintendo platform nintendo fans would by a turd if it said mario on it yet they always crap on third party games.

I don't think you really get why i hate ac. it's because there really isn't much to do.

seriously if i wouldn't be whining so much if there if EVERY single day you play there was something like a minigame or a holiday to do.

your average day you cannot even get your neighbors to give you more then one job a day.

your neighbors sit there and repeat the same lines no matter how many times you talk to them. so what do you do?

you go find every fruit item on the ground or fish or catch bugs.
that's just not as fun as when you play on a holiday.

at least in the original they gave you jobs alot more plus nes games.

if you can't do that let us actually watch tv or at least make the music not be on the radio gibberish...

i'm not gonna tell you rf is perfect but honestly even without the rpg elements there's at always things to do.

for the record i like ac WAY more then the series rf spined off of.
hell i like ac more then the damn sims.

but still rune factory and act riser[another rpg with life sim elements] are more enjoyable then a pure life sim

it's not even about the fact i like rune factory more it's about me asking what logical sense does it make that a game with more activities then ac is worse then ac.

You do realize New Leaf is well....AC turning over a new leaf right? <_<
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#52SMASHKING84Posted 12/6/2012 8:15:12 AM
playing as the major and swimming? i doubt that changes much.

i remember being excited about the city in city folk[i use to like this series but wild world was the last ac game that was enjoyable]

but the city was a big let down.
i just don't think the mayor idea will make the game more fun.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
Pokemon Black 2 [OU rules player] Rosa:4170-2970-6954 PM Me if you add me.
#53Kill_Jill_Vol_1Posted 12/6/2012 10:43:44 AM
SMASHKING84 posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
MizzDiamondz posted...

seriously the ONLY reason you would hate that game is if you hate rpgs. and if you like life sims which are far more mundane and hate rpgs idk what the hell is wrong with this generation...

since when is the point of a game to do things you can do in real life for FREE.

call of duty sells better then anyother game out there by this logic it's the best game ever.

rune factory is a third party game on a nintendo platform nintendo fans would by a turd if it said mario on it yet they always crap on third party games.

I don't think you really get why i hate ac. it's because there really isn't much to do.

seriously if i wouldn't be whining so much if there if EVERY single day you play there was something like a minigame or a holiday to do.

your average day you cannot even get your neighbors to give you more then one job a day.

your neighbors sit there and repeat the same lines no matter how many times you talk to them. so what do you do?

if you can't do that let us actually watch tv or at least make the music not be on the radio gibberish...

i'm not gonna tell you rf is perfect but honestly even without the rpg elements there's at always things to do.

but still rune factory and act riser[another rpg with life sim elements] are more enjoyable then a pure life sim

it's not even about the fact i like rune factory more it's about me asking what logical sense does it make that a game with more activities then ac is worse then ac.

Its not classified as a game because you said so? Boy, you'd be real useful in abortion debates...
---
Official Concubine of the NDF
3DS FC: 1032-2577-9994
#54emagdnEPosted 12/6/2012 10:59:23 AM
Lower your expectations and it's fine.

oh, is that the mantra of everyone who's still a Nintendo fan?
---
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus
#55TimmyB2006Posted 12/6/2012 11:11:54 AM
SMASHKING84 posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
MizzDiamondz posted...

It spinned off of Harvest Moon, while can be mundane, is a great game at it's core. This is my opinion. Everyone has their own opinions on a game. Just because you don't like a game, does not mean everyone else has to not like it. Your trying to fight a never ending battle.
Anyway, back on topic, I caught the Nintendo Direct. While all the information you can find online, it's still cool to soak in as much information you can about the game(s) YOU are looking forward to.
---
XBOX Live: TimmyB5286 Wii: 6702 5339 1017 9619
Pokemon Black 2 - 5158 0737 7571 3DS - 1177 - 6523 - 5716
#56parKb5Posted 12/6/2012 2:14:17 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
MizzDiamondz posted...

Here's a thought. If you don't like a game, don't play it. Not everyone likes the same things that you like.

Get over it.
---
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 mii: Greg
#57bulbasaurbwnagePosted 12/6/2012 2:19:51 PM
Brain Age looks interesting

I have concentration problems. I'm easily distracted. First thing I thought when watching their video was "This is for me!"
---
"Let's get comfortable in these nice comfy chairs."
Official Dark Uchiha Bazinga Berserker Overlord from Hell of the IDF
#58abbyhitterPosted 12/6/2012 2:39:10 PM
ITT: Games that come out for the 3DS and Wii U should be only games that I like. All other games are crap and a waste of time and money.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#59QuagsireQingPosted 12/6/2012 5:42:43 PM
I got a Fire Emblem release date, Harmoknight localization and a Direct Face Chop from LEGO Iwata. It was a good half-hour of my life.
---
"Cats...are kind of like girls. If they come and talk to you it's great. But if you try to talk to them it doesn't always go so well."
--S. Miyamoto