Fire emblem awakening NA release( Feb 4th 2013)

#1peter_888Posted 12/5/2012 12:44:47 PM(edited)
just thought I would make a topic like this for people who are slightly interested in the game but don't got to the main FE:A board.

edit: oh yeah, info come from nintendo direct.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-7aR11f2RQ
---
I'm a gamer dang it, not a pc gamer or a console gamer, just a gamer.
#2stargazer64Posted 12/5/2012 12:38:46 PM
Yay.
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
#3DarkSoldierX99Posted 12/5/2012 12:40:24 PM
I thought it wasn't coming out until summer. Well this is good news they owe us after screwing us over with the last one not getting localized. This justifies my 3ds purchase even more now. I just got 3ds xl today and so far there are only 5 games that interest me, this will make 6 and was the main reason I got a 3ds.
---
Gas, grass, or ass nobody rides free.
#4MabinogiFanPosted 12/5/2012 12:52:23 PM
I thought it wasn't coming out until summer. Well this is good news they owe us after screwing us over with the last one not getting localized. This justifies my 3ds purchase even more now. I just got 3ds xl today and so far there are only 5 games that interest me, this will make 6 and was the main reason I got a 3ds.

They owe us nothing. Stop acting so entitled.
#5JebusMcNastyPosted 12/5/2012 12:58:50 PM
MabinogiFan posted...

Amen
---
FeAr Is ThE mInD kIlLeR
#6The_Nega_ShadowPosted 12/5/2012 1:05:47 PM

Nice try. Go back to /v/
---
The official District Attorney of the Super Smash Bros Wii U board
Praise the lord, our one true Fonz!
#7tw1g_007Posted 12/5/2012 1:08:28 PM
Heroes of Ruin? Flop.
Code of Princess? Boring.
Paper Mario? Flop.

Honestly when it comes to rpgs coming to the 3DS I have learned to have the lowest possible expectations. We will see what happens with FE.
---
MH will have to wait and why do most GameFAQ'ers in the 3DS board have sex with their 3DS?
#8bodrockPosted 12/5/2012 1:15:38 PM
Very nice!
---
GAME-ON://XCOM.EU/ELMINAGE.ORIGINAL/SFXTK/
#9EM_MegaPosted 12/5/2012 1:15:46 PM
The_Nega_Shadow posted...

Nice try. Go back to /v/

You bought the 3DS, you are a consumer. Return it if you are unsatisfied, that is the only way in which your opinion even remotely matters.
#10ManuKesnaPosted 12/5/2012 1:28:49 PM
i have never played a fire emblem game, is it good? should i start with this one? :o
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna