walmart let me eff them

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. walmart let me eff them

User Info: jomurphy25

jomurphy25
4 years ago#11
J_Can_Man posted...
Lol karma. At least he was trying to be honest. I've deliberately taken games back to screw over Walmart many times. Got 3 10 dollar games at BB, got 120 on a gift card from Walmart. Felt good.

Am I a douche? Maybe, but I don't think karma is coming after me over this.

youre probably a douche for other reasons lol, just kidding, yeah i tried to tell the gal twice and she didnt seem to care so what the hell right
Gust of Wind Da...*cough* *cough* I really need to stop smoking

User Info: Mariofan15

Mariofan15
4 years ago#12
Lol karma. At least he was trying to be honest. I've deliberately taken games back to screw over Walmart many times. Got 3 10 dollar games at BB, got 120 on a gift card from Walmart. Felt good.

Dont be so sure. People like you will get bit in the ass for doing things like that.
0476-5632-3140:Pokemon White 2

User Info: Dillicious

Dillicious
4 years ago#13
Awesome and haters gonna hate.
3DS FC:1504-6147-0115 Steam:Dillicious

User Info: Sir_Haxor

Sir_Haxor
4 years ago#14
My Scambassador teachings have taught you well. Price drop 2.0. LOL at the haters!
3DS Friend Code: 0559-6940-0140
The Official Anguished One and Chaos Hero of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board

User Info: badboy

badboy
4 years ago#15
/blogfaqs

User Info: J_Can_Man

J_Can_Man
4 years ago#16
Quote:From: J_Can_Man | #010

Dont be so sure. People like you will get bit in the ass for doing things like that.

Bring it on karma. I challenge him/her to a 1v1!
You have no idea 'bout me...do you?

User Info: megaponder

megaponder
4 years ago#17
If everyone happened to do this, everyone would have a 3DS.
If life was a game this would be a bug.
But since it's reality it is just not thought of
Well anyways there is no way that would happen to me because I live in a location where black friday is non-existent

User Info: The VGA

The VGA
4 years ago#18
Well, at least you were being honest about it. The way I see it, If they were still going to give you the full price return opposed to the black Friday price return, then it's their fault.

Kinda like how a local Sbarro's let's me get a mall employee discount even though I keep telling them I'm not an employee.
You know what worse then MLP fan boys? MLP haters.
*Proud to be a Brony*

User Info: parKb5

parKb5
4 years ago#19
The VGA posted...
Well, at least you were being honest about it. The way I see it, If they were still going to give you the full price return opposed to the black Friday price return, then it's their fault.

Kinda like how a local Sbarro's let's me get a mall employee discount even though I keep telling them I'm not an employee.

You better be careful. Karma's hiding around the corner with a baseball bat.
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 mii: Greg

User Info: JC_Jenson

JC_Jenson
4 years ago#20
parKb5 posted...
The VGA posted...

You better be careful. Karma's hiding around the corner with a baseball bat.

It's busy beating wal-mart executives with the bat.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. walmart let me eff them

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived