Who says the 3DS doesn't have any open world games?

#61MetalLokiPosted 12/8/2012 2:27:01 PM
Robot_Soopa posted...
MetalLoki posted...
It's not >_> f*** I know that the troll at the board call it a spinoff for that lulz but this is ridiculous. It goes with the story, follows right after 2, has element from every game as plot points and even starts the final part of Xehanort's plan. I swear people on this site are so stupid.

Every gaming website, magazine and video has referred to DDD as a spin-off. It's seen by the majority as a spin-off. Your fear of the word spin-off doesn't change that. If it's not KH, KHII or KHIII it's a spin-off.

I guarantee you you won't have to have played DDD to have made sense of KHIII.

It's like saying Chain of Memories isn't a spin-off because it starts right after KH, goes with the story, has elements from KH and begins the story of Organization XIII.

That's the entire point of these spin-offs. More Kingdom Hearts for the Kingdom Hearts lovers. People who want more lore or just plain more Kingdom Hearts plays them but we all know the numbered games are the real core stories that matter.

And then when you see Lea with a keyblade don't say you don't know why. Heck i bet a bunch of people will be calling him Axel instead of Lea because they don't know why he's there. Plus when they call Riku a Keyblade master there will be people asking when that happen and why Sora isn't one.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Official Cookies 'n Cream/Shimapan fan of the IDF/NDF
#62MetalLokiPosted 12/8/2012 2:28:30 PM
"*is casual, inspects fingernails*"

Ah I remember you, but your username is different so I had no clue it was you.
---
#63Robot_SoopaPosted 12/8/2012 2:33:18 PM
As if they're not going to explain it all anyway.

They're not stupid enough to leave a bunch of fans in the dark, everything that you need to know will be explained in III without having had ever played DDD.

It's just bad business otherwise.
#64MetalLokiPosted 12/8/2012 2:38:26 PM
Robot_Soopa posted...
As if they're not going to explain it all anyway.

They're not stupid enough to leave a bunch of fans in the dark, everything that you need to know will be explained in III without having had ever played DDD.

It's just bad business otherwise.

If it need to be explain then it's not a spinoff. Just like every game needed to be explained in DDD because they were all referenced in it.
---
#65trenton97Posted 12/8/2012 2:44:27 PM
MetalLoki posted...

Actually, this is just something that I used to see alot on the KH3D boards so I thought it was fitting. However, I you mistaking me for this guy leads to a quest or destiny of some sort, then by all means Im definitely that guy.
---
After I finish life the first time, I'm doing a challenge run.
LttP>everything else.
#66MetalLokiPosted 12/8/2012 2:54:30 PM
trenton97 posted...
MetalLoki posted...

Actually, this is just something that I used to see alot on the KH3D boards so I thought it was fitting. However, I you mistaking me for this guy leads to a quest or destiny of some sort, then by all means Im definitely that guy.

Nah i thought you were CoroziEtaRumni who I think would always type that.
---
#67trenton97Posted 12/8/2012 3:03:45 PM
MetalLoki posted...
trenton97 posted...
MetalLoki posted...

Nah i thought you were CoroziEtaRumni who I think would always type that.

That's aight :)
---
After I finish life the first time, I'm doing a challenge run.
LttP>everything else.
#68Robot_SoopaPosted 12/8/2012 3:30:46 PM
"In media, a spin-off is a radio program, television program, video game, or any narrative work, derived from one or more already existing works, that focuses, in particular, in more detail on one aspect of that original work (e.g. a particular topic, character, or event). A spin-off may be called a sidequel when it exists in the same chronological frame of time as its predecessor work."

This paragraph pretty much describes DDD to a T.
#69Megaman OmegaPosted 12/8/2012 3:38:57 PM
the_NGW posted...
Mario Kart an open world game...are you ****ing trolling? You are either trolling or dumber than dirt.

He's fanboying.

You should know all about fanboying. lol!
---
The Vita sold 1.200.000 units in week 1. - Sailor Goon
76.322 to 70.744 is a 70% drop. - Sailor Goon
#70VerySolidusSnak(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 3:53:12 PM
Lord_Frood posted...
>Mario Kart
>Open World

Hahahah! The NDF is in full force to try and make their system look better by any means. Have fun not knowing what you're saying while you make the rest of the normal Nintendo fans look bad.

So if Mario Kart isn't open world, tell me how you can go exploring in air, sea, and land battles ALL in one map?
---
Gamefaqs: Home of the troglodytes (a person unacquainted with affairs of the world)