When will there be good 3DS games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. When will there be good 3DS games?

User Info: masterdogmeat

masterdogmeat
4 years ago#1
I haven't heard of any games with a scheduled release date for the 3DS that sound any good. Do any exist, or is the 3DS just going to be going through a slump?

Also, I know that there are good 3DS games already, I am just talking about games to come out.

User Info: thatmovingbush

thatmovingbush
4 years ago#2
Fire Emblem is coming February 4th, I believe.
Only stupid people make generalizations. No exceptions.
FC: 0516-7339-8901

User Info: advocacy

advocacy
4 years ago#3
Fire Emblem: Awakening: Feb. 4, 2013
I'm coming at you, bro.

User Info: cci56

cci56
4 years ago#4
Theres a whole bunch being talked about right now that were in the nintendo direct like luigi's mansion, fire emblem: awakening and brain age concentration i think. Ontop of that there will be animal crossing, monster hunter, and more.

the ones i look forward to the most and recommend for you to look at would be animal crossing, fire emblem and monster hunter. I would say luigi's mansion, but since it's gonna be a new sort of twist on the 3ds I don't exactly know how good it will be, have a feeling this one could be really good or just bad.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. When will there be good 3DS games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived