The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

and for people who think IOS is shovelware....

#1Darkstorm16Posted 12/5/2012 10:41:36 PM
They just put Mutant Mudds on there >.< and honestly controls aren't too bad, now since IOS developers are putting Indie games on there....I wish they would put Spirits on the 3DS that would be epic :D
---
Current Systems: 3DS, DSlite, IPod Touch
If There is Evil in this world it lurks in the hearts of Man- Tales of Phantasia
#2Wiiplayer111Posted 12/5/2012 10:46:56 PM
It is mostly shovelware and ripoffs of actual games. And as long as the controls are based fully off the touchscreen, the games on ios will always be inferior to their console/handheld brothers.
---
Look a you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com
#3Darkstorm16(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 10:48:12 PM
I really dont see its issue...people accept pc...thats friggin keyboards (which is more annoying >.>) but not IOS
---
If There is Evil in this world it lurks in the hearts of Man- Tales of Phantasia
#4Darklit_RequiemPosted 12/5/2012 10:53:23 PM
I really dont see its issue...people accept pc...thats friggin keyboards (which is more annoying >.>) but not IOS

Keyboards include buttons. That's the main difference. Full touch screen games are annoying without a dpad or anything physical
---
3DS Friend Code: 0817-3849-7645
Currently Playing - Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
#5RetroResetPosted 12/5/2012 10:53:32 PM
iOS has always had quality games along side of iFart Mobile Lite. It's actually not hard to find something good if people would actually spend more time looking for what's good and less time b******* about what isn't.
---
Hardual Casuacore - The new generation of nobody-should-care-what-the-pigeon-hole-tag-is. Good games are good, bad games are bad, opinions are opinions. Period.
#6Argh4430Posted 12/5/2012 10:56:30 PM
RetroReset posted...
It's actually not hard to find something good if people would actually spend more time looking for what's good and less time b******* about what isn't.

That's true for any gaming platform. But that doesn't stop the b@#$%ing in any way.
#7PokeMasterPosted 12/5/2012 11:00:29 PM
Darklit_Requiem posted...

Keyboards include buttons.

Lots of buttons.
---
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.
#8n00bsaib0tPosted 12/5/2012 11:02:01 PM
now since IOS developers are putting Indie games on there....

People really need to learn what they're talking about. Games are put on there by their owning company who either license out to another dev or do it themselves. The "iOS developers" can't just put whatever they want on iOS just like Nintendo can't put whatever they want on VC.

And as long as the controls are based fully off the touchscreen, the games on ios will always be inferior to their console/handheld brothers.

Unless you have the common sense to sync a bluetooth controller with your iPod or Android device and emulate the touch screen input with it. Then you can argue its superiority considering you can get both Sonic 4 episodes for less than the cost of one of them one a console or PC and use a controller.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#9Darkstorm16(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 11:03:48 PM
I can name quite a lot great:
Across Age
Avenger
Azkend
DungeonMaze
Eve of Genesis
Gailardia
Guardian Saga
Imaginary Range (made by Square Enix)
Hybrid
Hybrid 2
Rhythm Control 2
Vector Runner
Undercroft
Symphony of Ages
Spirits (also on Steam)
To-Fu
To-Fu 2
League of Evil (my fave)
Swordigo
Ready, Action!
Spellsword
Vay
Thats just to name a few and not including Shmup of games.
---
#10Wiiplayer111Posted 12/5/2012 11:07:20 PM
n00bsaib0t posted...
Unless you have the common sense to sync a bluetooth controller with your iPod or Android device and emulate the touch screen input with it. Then you can argue its superiority considering you can get both Sonic 4 episodes for less than the cost of one of them one a console or PC and use a controller.

Which then defeats the purpose of the device. You can get a much better experience on anything else with less hassle with the same controller.
---
Look a you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com