and for people who think IOS is shovelware....

#31strongo9Posted 12/7/2012 7:01:18 AM
Darkstorm16 posted...
I really dont see its issue...people accept pc...thats friggin keyboards (which is more annoying >.>) but not IOS

TC's bashing PC gaming now. Confirmed for troll.
---
Want Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Rayman Legends, and Bioshock Infinite.
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m
#32n00bsaib0tPosted 12/7/2012 9:34:35 AM
Darkstorm16 posted...
I really dont see its issue...people accept pc...thats friggin keyboards (which is more annoying >.>) but not IOS

you arent a gamer

Mega Man X is easier to play on a touch screen than a keyboard, how does knowing this make someone not a gamer?

what
also sigged

I stand by it. I can't clear a single stage on a keyboard, but let me run it on my Android phone and I'll breeze through the whole game.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#33Darkstorm16(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 10:22:38 AM
strongo9 posted...
Darkstorm16 posted...

TC's bashing PC gaming now. Confirmed for troll.

how the heck am i trolling? I love certain games on the pc like VVVVVV (thats why i bought the 3ds version), its just harder to position my hand on a keyboard for the arrow keys than it is on a handheld or paddle or touch screen. Some touch only games like the Legend of Zelda for the ds i love while some are clumsy like Harvest Moon. It all depends on the game imo, that includes pc games.
---
Current Systems: 3DS, DSlite, IPod Touch
If There is Evil in this world it lurks in the hearts of Man- Tales of Phantasia
#34BackAlleyNekoPosted 12/7/2012 10:27:25 AM
I don't get it. Every system can have shovelware. I love playing games...got some good stuff on my 3DS, my iPhone, my Xbox, my PC, my Wii....hell the list just goes on and on. Good games all over the place and so many avenues of playing.

Games! Everywhere! When I was a kid? Not so much at all. I'm satisfied. Next up? I want a Vita. Wanna play Hot Shots Golf, Unit 13, Ragnarok...stuff like that...oh and MLB The Show. Wanna whack balls with a bat, catch balls in my mitt, and slide under spread legs into home base. In public.

Know what I'll do? Have my 3DS, Vita, and iPhone in my pockets. All rubbing together...starting a fire. A hot intense fire of entertainment goodness. The kind of burn that makes you smile and makes others wonder. FACT!
#35Darkstorm16(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 10:36:30 AM
BackAlleyNeko posted...
I don't get it. Every system can have shovelware. I love playing games...got some good stuff on my 3DS, my iPhone, my Xbox, my PC, my Wii....hell the list just goes on and on. Good games all over the place and so many avenues of playing.

Games! Everywhere! When I was a kid? Not so much at all. I'm satisfied. Next up? I want a Vita. Wanna play Hot Shots Golf, Unit 13, Ragnarok...stuff like that...oh and MLB The Show. Wanna whack balls with a bat, catch balls in my mitt, and slide under spread legs into home base. In public.

Know what I'll do? Have my 3DS, Vita, and iPhone in my pockets. All rubbing together...starting a fire. A hot intense fire of entertainment goodness. The kind of burn that makes you smile and makes others wonder. FACT!

dont blaim u, im trying to even get a psp lol, the more the options the better, but people tend to snub things with shovelware when in fact look at the dsiware lol.....over 2000 games and maybe 20-30 are good to great quality
---
If There is Evil in this world it lurks in the hearts of Man- Tales of Phantasia
#36Semi45aPosted 12/7/2012 10:39:11 AM
how does putting a shovelware game onto a shovelware system a shock factor?
---
The only Vita games really worth getting: Gravity Rush & P4G
Being unable to detect sarcasm and lies might be an early way to catch dementia
#37Darkstorm16(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 10:42:03 AM
idk....idk how my topic became popular again lol
---