After 2-ish years~ How would you rate the 3DS?

#121Bonnie PinkPosted 12/6/2012 4:39:01 PM
9/10. I love the innovation and the games it has. Sure it could be better but I'm happy with what we got so far.
---
Men are like fine wine. They start out as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the crap out of them until they turn into something acceptable.
#122BikeaLossPosted 12/6/2012 4:46:54 PM
Razieru posted...
NathanisDrake posted...
I mean on the scale of 1 - 10

-64/10:
> Dat aggressively neglected E-Shop.
> Those bundles you guys will probably either NEVER see OR get two MORE years from now.
> Cheap ass to the core low budget "upgrade" option (3DS XL) despite it's ridiculous price tag. Oh, dat horrible sound quality (among other things)!

I would give it a solid 9.5

Of course you would. How are those blinders?

A great handheld with great support from both 3rd party and 1st party developers. No complaint so far,

There still isn't much of crap for two whole years, and most everything you guys nerd-gasm over will hit around the middle of next year at best. Still no Zelda, main stream Pokemon, and FRESH Mario to be had as well.

except for the fact that most games from Japan don't come overseas.

Yet you give it such a ridiculously high score. NoA alone makes the 3DS worth a perfect -64.

inb4Vitafanboys

Aw, look. He couldn't resist starting up his good old trolling decree with this unnecessary Nintenyearold fanboy line.

You need a doctor.
#123guedesbrawlPosted 12/6/2012 4:52:31 PM
games that are/should be good,IMO

Mario 3d land
new super mario bros 2
mario kart 7
mario tennis open
paper mario sticker star
zelda ocarina of time 3d
star fox 3ds
pokemon rumble
kid icarus uprising
sonic generations
devil survivor overclocked
virtue's last reward

games that should be awesome,but are not out yet here.
luigi's masnion
fire emblem,awakening
castlevania mirrors of fate
layton vs ace attorney
ace attorney 5
SMT IV
soul hackers
smash bros.

i'd say, about 7.5 right now,by february 5th,9 (fire emblem out)
by the time smash comes out it should have a few more awesome games,so....most likely 10
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#124guedesbrawlPosted 12/6/2012 4:52:32 PM
games that are/should be good,IMO

Mario 3d land
new super mario bros 2
mario kart 7
mario tennis open
paper mario sticker star
zelda ocarina of time 3d
star fox 3ds
pokemon rumble
kid icarus uprising
sonic generations
devil survivor overclocked
virtue's last reward

games that should be awesome,but are not out yet here.
luigi's masnion
fire emblem,awakening
castlevania mirrors of fate
layton vs ace attorney
ace attorney 5
SMT IV
soul hackers
smash bros.

i'd say, about 7.5 right now,by february 5th,9 (fire emblem out)
by the time smash comes out it should have a few more awesome games,so....most likely 10
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#125cci56Posted 12/6/2012 5:09:08 PM
id give it a 6/10
The 3ds is great system and all, but like everyone said nintendo is really hurting it by not putting enough effort into getting games out. The games they make that people think were bad I thought were decent but I could tell nintendo could've done better. The e-shop could seriously sky rocket if they would already move onto releasing some games from the GBC GBA SNES and whatever else there is. Just to top it off if they get that miiverse or whatever it's called (cant remember the name) it would be really awesome and more enjoyable to connect more with friends.

If all this were to happen id most likely give the 3ds a 10. Like I said the hardware is all there, but not enough support.
#126FefnirOmega13Posted 12/6/2012 5:13:11 PM
5/10

This is disappointing, really... I really want to like the 3DS. It's disappointed me for two years now, and the only reason I hang on to it is because of rampant fanboyism of Rune Factory.

Mario Kart 7 is fun, but one game does not a console make.
---
Bullet Hell fan, Cave and Touhou lover. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, Fire Emblem 8, Rune Factory 3, Digimon World Dawn, Tales of Vesperia
#127JulesNeciPosted 12/6/2012 5:14:37 PM
I'll give it a 3.5
#128DCarnagePosted 12/6/2012 5:20:49 PM
6/10 Needs more games...
#129xXDeadWulfXxPosted 12/6/2012 5:35:28 PM
6/10
Rarely do I find myself really enjoying having this system. Mainly due to having beat most of the good games out on 3DS.
Hoping it'll get better soon like PSP and DS.
---
PSN: Shibuya_Reaper 3DS FC: 3668-7261-4909
Currently playing: FF6, Tales of the Abyss 3D
#130Sudsmcduff96Posted 12/6/2012 5:42:14 PM
7/10.

-Not a whole lot of games that I like at the moment.
-Lack of virtual console titles.
-Weak battery life.
---
"Oops! Zat vas not medicine!" ~ Medic
3DS Friend Code: 2148-9064-3896 / Steam - Deranged Medic (http://steamcommunity.com/id/DerangedMedic)