After 2-ish years~ How would you rate the 3DS?

#141Afrotastic_JPosted 12/6/2012 7:59:27 PM
7/10.

Mainly based on its game library.

I've had it for a year, and only have 2 games for it. (3D Land and KH3D). But these two games were some of the most amazing portable games I've played.

Judging by that, my score should go higher soon.
---
"I... am... KROGAN!" -- Urdnot Grunt
#142MrSpacelySlatePosted 12/6/2012 9:07:11 PM
2/10

It's still crap. At best, it's the bad side of mediocre, but DS is still much better. Doesn't help that 3DS has the worst collection of Mario games to date.
#143RazieruPosted 12/7/2012 2:35:30 AM
Rurouni720 posted...
> Indeed.....

Nice "detailed" one-liner as usual. *slow clap*

> Um what?

Nice "detailed" one-liner as usual. *slower clap*

>Like improvements it made compared to the OG 3DS? As if it weren't obvious enough.

Nice "detailed" one-liner as usual. *slowest clap*

Oh how dare he gives a handheld a higher score that detracts from your views, shun the non-believer! (Grow up, kid).

Translation: "My arse hurts again. That's my radar going off that my idol Razieru is in this topic. So, let me skip every single other post and go to his just to boo hoo with my archaic trolling yet again. Tee hee."

"Yet, I tell him he needs to grow up. I'm like some unwanted disturbed chick seeking his attention; always trying in vain just to get him to merely peek-a-boo my way. Oh, the endless time I have to waste away doing all this nothing."

I could list as many titles that most others have cited before that have been released on the 3DS that aren't ports/remakes

Why not? It's not surprising carrying on the typical hypocritical Nintenyearold way: Profess your air of ignorance opinion, then shoot down and childishly belittle all others. Who knew that grass was so green on your side kiddo!

but of course the last time i did that it got denied and spat-upon by a "certain user".

Hm, wonder why? Maybe you ought to re-think your adolescent art of whining gibberish like your "thinking" is actually paramount and factual. Maybe things would turn out differently.

Can't rush out a Zelda title in a matter of seconds to meet amends with quicker announcements.

With Nintendo, of course not. They need all the time in the world to get it right for once after so many aching failures. Remember the DS Zeldas? Neither do I. Hey, that's what happens when taking baby steps. You need time. Finally you begin to glean in making some sense in your ancient trolling "art".

Hey remember B&W2 got released weeks ago for the DS? I sure don't.

Eh, of course you don't remember such amazing games. How can any of you when you're so busy playing the glory boy role for all things 3DS when it has nothing whatsoever going for it other than its many overrated fanboy delights?

SM3DLand, call it what you want but the reception and feedback from the majority who have played it deem it fresh and such despite it's difficulty at times.

Eh, suffice to say it is only fresh when compared to NSMB 2. I mean, what isn't fresh when compared to that epic romhack fail? However, it still has the same stale Mario formula, platforming, "story" (a certain chick suddenly screams "Mariooooo"), and design. Try again.

Though if we are talking about NSMB2 and maaaybe Mario Tennis Open then i could see your point.

*looks above* Well, duh.

No it doesn't, drop the act of obtuseness.

Yes, it does. Stop the blindness.

i cannot even begin to see how pitting them as the sole reason for giving the 3DS a subjective low score is any logical.

Of course you can't; so listen and learn:

> low budget "upgrade"
> crap E-Shop (oh, the sheer neglect)
> How's them 3DS XL bundles?
> even worse localization farces

Just to name a few.

Especially given with how you are complaining to the other guy about how him using "blinders" for giving the 3DS a 9.5.

Oh you just love that beat coming from your drum. *ba dum bum bum*

I will admit that was rather unnecessary and largely unneeded.

Aw, look. It seems you are not completely immune to reasoning. That's a start.
---
My swagger will explode you.
#144DeviousLightPosted 12/7/2012 1:32:56 PM
3/10
Tales of the Abyss is the only good game and its just a remake
---
Gamefaqs. Where Frequently Asked Questions are forbidden.
#145Rurouni720Posted 12/7/2012 1:46:25 PM
MrSpacelySlate posted...
2/10

It's still crap. At best, it's the bad side of mediocre, but DS is still much better. Doesn't help that 3DS has the worst collection of Mario games to date.

Technically the DS mostly started booming around the DS lite era, so there could be time for the 3DS to catch up & salvage it's lineup more for many others who want variety. But eh, time will tell.
#146MarsfordPosted 12/7/2012 1:56:02 PM
9/10 for me. I just need a few good RPGs and I'm happy.

Also I love my XL.
---
Official Marsford of the NDF
People should really learn the difference between a troll and an idiot.
#147Rurouni720Posted 12/7/2012 3:10:27 PM(edited)
Razieru posted...
Rurouni720 posted...
> Indeed.....

Nice "detailed" one-liner as usual. *slow clap*

Wow, i agree with you on one factual thing and i still get a snarky remark. Staying classy is see.

> Um what?

Nice "detailed" one-liner as usual. *slower clap*

Nice rehash of your previous sarcasm, maturity must be out of your vocabulary i see.

>Like improvements it made compared to the OG 3DS? As if it weren't obvious enough.

Nice "detailed" one-liner as usual. *slowest clap*

Pathetic, nothing else to say.

Oh how dare he gives a handheld a higher score that detracts from your views, shun the non-believer! (Grow up, kid).

Translation: "My arse hurts again. That's my radar going off that my idol Razieru is in this topic. So, let me skip every single other post and go to his just to boo hoo with my archaic trolling yet again. Tee hee."

"Yet, I tell him he needs to grow up. I'm like some unwanted disturbed chick seeking his attention; always trying in vain just to get him to merely peek-a-boo my way. Oh, the endless time I have to waste away doing all this nothing."

Amazing. Did it really take you a while to fit all of that unprofound, asinine sarcasm that contributes nothing other than to validate my agenda of your immaturity clouding your judgement and intelligence?

Hilarious how hypocritical you are acting with that kind of paragraph of childish 4th grade level of behavior.

I could list as many titles that most others have cited before that have been released on the 3DS that aren't ports/remakes

Why not? It's not surprising carrying on the typical hypocritical Nintenyearold way: Profess your air of ignorance opinion, then shoot down and childishly belittle all others. Who knew that grass was so green on your side kiddo!

Thank you for describing yourself right there, bucko. Considering you have no right to pull the hypocrite/ignorance card with a generic, tacked-on "Nin10yearold" insult slapped into one sentence.

but of course the last time i did that it got denied and spat-upon by a "certain user".

Hm, wonder why? Maybe you ought to re-think your adolescent art of whining gibberish like your "thinking" is actually paramount and factual. Maybe things would turn out differently.

Yep, this guy clearly has no idea what he's talking about. Nor has he actually took the time to read my post instead of flinging around childish misinformation & cheap insults telling others to re-think their art of gibberish without looking at their own irony and actual behavior. Once again, stay classy Razieru.

Can't rush out a Zelda title in a matter of seconds to meet amends with quicker announcements.

With Nintendo, of course not. They need all the time in the world to get it right for once after so many aching failures. Remember the DS Zeldas? Neither do I. Hey, that's what happens when taking baby steps. You need time. Finally you begin to glean in making some sense in your ancient trolling "art".

Well considering i don't even like the DS Zelda titles, sure. Though i would beg to differ on Skyward Sword's case. And wow, that is just the kind of immaturity i would expect on the Youtube community. Congratulations for once again validating my agenda on your current behavior.
#148themegaman7Posted 12/7/2012 2:36:09 PM
Pal: 1/10 - 0 worthwhile games.
Usa: 2/10 - 1 worthwhile game, and it's a port of a DS game.
---
PSN - Expa0
- The official Doppelganger of SMT IV boards -
#149Rurouni720Posted 12/7/2012 3:08:07 PM(edited)
Razieru posted...
Hey remember B&W2 got released weeks ago for the DS? I sure don't.

Eh, of course you don't remember such amazing games. How can any of you when you're so busy playing the glory boy role for all things 3DS when it has nothing whatsoever going for it other than its many overrated fanboy delights?

Yep. You are a fanboy if you actually like the current 3DS software lineup and that there is nothing whatsoever going for it, you heard it right here folks, pack your bags.

That is about as foolhardy and arrogantly dumbfounded as the group of clowns who claim the PS Vita "haz no gaemz" (despite the difference within mass market appeal).

And glory boy? Are that cynical, Razeiru? Picking straws does not work in a debate other than to make the person look terrible in the process.

SM3DLand, call it what you want but the reception and feedback from the majority who have played it deem it fresh and such despite it's difficulty at times.

Eh, suffice to say it is only fresh when compared to NSMB 2. I mean, what isn't fresh when compared to that epic romhack fail? However, it still has the same stale Mario formula, platforming, "story" (a certain chick suddenly screams "Mariooooo"), and design. Try again.

You've actually played SM3DLand right? No, looking at a computer to analyze how a game truly works is not enough. Have you played it with your own hands? Besides the "peach gets kidnapped, go fetch!" plot. However i wouldn't really call it's platforming stale.

Though if we are talking about NSMB2 and maaaybe Mario Tennis Open then i could see your point.

*looks above* Well, duh.

Beside 3DLand.

No it doesn't, drop the act of obtuseness.

Yes, it does. Stop the blindness.

ITT: It does because i said so and if anyone disagrees then they are a blind zealot.

Check mate once again on my validation.

i cannot even begin to see how pitting them as the sole reason for giving the 3DS a subjective low score is any logical.

Of course you can't; so listen and learn:

> low budget "upgrade"
> crap E-Shop (oh, the sheer neglect)
> How's them 3DS XL bundles?
> even worse localization farces

Just to name a few.

> You still haven't refuted that part i see
>Oh yes that one point i agreed with on despite getting spat at earlier with a crude remark of childish sarcasm.
> Needs moar 3DLand or Sticker Star, though the Best Buy price cut deal is nice imo
> Admittedly it's been rather slow. Though with games like Layton vs Ace Attorney & Edrian Oddessy coming hopefully it could improve next year.

Especially given with how you are complaining to the other guy about how him using "blinders" for giving the 3DS a 9.5.

Oh you just love that beat coming from your drum. *ba dum bum bum*

Weak Razieru, your running out of low-class gags here. Time for an actual response next time instead of a typical blind shield when nothing else is to be said or countered in a debate.

I will admit that was rather unnecessary and largely unneeded.

Aw, look. It seems you are not completely immune to reasoning. That's a start.

Wish i could say the same for your lackluster behavior. Ti'll then, please clean up the act and start being a sensible, open-minded user for a change. It could salvage your reputation with how other's impressions perceive upon yourself.
#150necrofear45Posted 12/7/2012 3:18:54 PM
Aelfredus posted...
6/10 because of lack of games.
And I think I'm being generous.

this
---
http://a.yfrog.com/img831/3403/bg546dh56.jpg