After 2-ish years~ How would you rate the 3DS?

#171stargazer64Posted 12/8/2012 10:19:12 AM
Razieru just gets off on any attention people pay to him. Especially negative attention. That's what happens when you are ignored in real life and a complete failure.
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
#172EvonfirePosted 12/8/2012 10:46:45 AM
All you people giving the 3DS a low score due to lack of games need to climb out from under that rock you have been staying under and open your minds. Call me crazy, but if you are so picky that you say the 3DS has no games, how would you like to have a VITA? I just bought a 3ds xl and already have 4 games and can think of 10+ more on my list to buy. Not to mention all the DS must haves. Some people are just near impossible to please, I'm amazed by this thread, and how anyone would give the 3DS a low score because the 1 (out of the entire 3ds library) game they are interested in won't be released until 2013.
---
I'm a 10+ year GameFaqs lurker. Friend Code: 3668-7314-6427.
#173evilvergilPosted 12/8/2012 10:49:25 AM
I mean dont get me wrong the system itself is great,gets an 8/10 easily.However when it comes to its software thats where it gets 5/10 imho.its seriously lacking in games right now, and most of those are currently japan exclusives.Like i mentioned earlier the fact that Nintendo and other 3rd parties are pretty much dragging their feet when it comes to localizations isnt helping.The eshop needs some improving too, aside from the guild 01 and some select few games, the eshop doesnt have any worthwhile games.I mean Paper Mario as the only game for the holiday season?really?

Hopefully next year will be a better year for the 3ds.im still optimistic.Im also getting a vita aswell,mainly for Persona and Djmax aswell as several others.
#174evilvergilPosted 12/8/2012 10:57:20 AM
Evonfire posted...
All you people giving the 3DS a low score due to lack of games need to climb out from under that rock you have been staying under and open your minds. Call me crazy, but if you are so picky that you say the 3DS has no games, how would you like to have a VITA? I just bought a 3ds xl and already have 4 games and can think of 10+ more on my list to buy. Not to mention all the DS must haves. Some people are just near impossible to please, I'm amazed by this thread, and how anyone would give the 3DS a low score because the 1 (out of the entire 3ds library) game they are interested in won't be released until 2013.

Its a fact that the 3ds is lacking in games atm. While its in a better condition than the vita, there just isnt that large of a variety at this time.Im not counting the japan exclusives because not everyone has access to those.This will change by next year however.

The thing with that is not everyone has the same taste in games as you, so some of the games on your wishlist may not appeal to everybody.and some people(myself included) already owned a DS so theres really no incentive for them to buy ds games for their 3ds when they probably own a good amount already.
#175EvonfirePosted 12/8/2012 11:18:45 AM
evilvergil posted...
Evonfire posted...

Its a fact that the 3ds is lacking in games atm. While its in a better condition than the vita, there just isnt that large of a variety at this time.Im not counting the japan exclusives because not everyone has access to those.This will change by next year however.

The thing with that is not everyone has the same taste in games as you, so some of the games on your wishlist may not appeal to everybody.and some people(myself included) already owned a DS so theres really no incentive for them to buy ds games for their 3ds when they probably own a good amount already.

Yeah to each is own, but I still feel like the 3DS has all the genres covered (minus FPS).
---
I'm a 10+ year GameFaqs lurker. Friend Code: 3668-7314-6427.
#176Rurouni720Posted 12/8/2012 11:39:38 AM
stargazer64 posted...
Razieru just gets off on any attention people pay to him. Especially negative attention. That's what happens when you are ignored in real life and a complete failure.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that was the case, considering how creepily obsessed he is with Nintendo fans and "fanboys" around this board. Being a grammar-Nazi doesn't help either.
#177RazieruPosted 12/8/2012 12:33:45 PM(edited)
Rurouni720 posted...
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that was the case, considering how creepily obsessed he is with Nintendo fans and "fanboys"

But yet those Nintendo "fans" and "fanboys" you claim I'm obsessed with prove otherwise by in all actuality responding to me and giving ME attention with all their soggy and stale infantile "rebuttals" every time I post anything. How limited and predictable.

Eh, but more backwards thinking from you and -64Gazer isn't surprising anymore now is it? Speaking of which, dear -64Gazer so happens to be one of those obsessed fans from my fandom. Look at the latest infantile banter he couldn't help but post yet again. Yet, I'm the obsessed one? Once again, attentiveness chokes ignorance.

Being a grammar-Nazi doesn't help either.

Well, when you carry on like you and the rest of them who "admire" me do, yet try and come off like you are the better person and a bastion of reasoning and classiness, that doesn't give you the right or license to neglect your grammar.

That would be, as usual, so hypocritical. Besides, dear Hurr Durr Ruro, judging by your broken record antics and name calling, I wouldn't talk about getting corrected, especially when a spell check is available to help your two year old name calling drivel novels. Ah, again, to be a hypocrite.
---
My swagger will explode you.
#178confettistormPosted 12/8/2012 12:46:04 PM
9/10

OWNED:
Tales of the Abyss
Super Mario 3D Land
Final Fantasy Theatrhythm
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

UPCOMING DAY 1 PURCHASES:
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Etrian Odyssey IV
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

10/10
If Bravely Default Flying Fairy is localized and released.