After 2-ish years~ How would you rate the 3DS?

#31FrankGrimeyPosted 12/6/2012 7:52:15 AM(edited)
If it hadn't been for the Ambassador Program: 4/10. I honestly bought it cause I got it at the cut price and was able to still be an ambassador. The system's yet to release a game that has made me would want to buy a 3DS if I hadn't already bought one. Unlike the DS, where I was amped to get one.

Don't get me wrong, titles like Mario 3D Land, NSMB2, PM:SS aren't bad titles by any means (in fact I have those plus much of the highly praised first/second/third party titles), but even with new modes, stories, content, I've been there, done that.

With Ambassador status: 6/10....the eShop is a big improvement over the DSi shop...but despite having bought retail games (for cheap most of the time), I end up playing more VC/(3)DS(i)Ware titles.
---
I'm better than okay. I'm Homer Simpson.
#32stargazer64Posted 12/6/2012 7:51:22 AM
gray_fox_00 posted...
stargazer64 posted...
kewldude475 posted...
And I love how NathanIsDrake goes on about Vita fanboys, sometimes for no good reason, and yet acts like a 3DS fanboy.

Really pathetic, in all honesty.

Did he hurt your Pony feelings?

Nice to see the maturity level is the same here as it is on the Vita board.

Yes. Yes it is.
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
#33gray_fox_00Posted 12/6/2012 7:57:07 AM
stargazer64 posted...
gray_fox_00 posted...
stargazer64 posted...
kewldude475 posted...
And I love how NathanIsDrake goes on about Vita fanboys, sometimes for no good reason, and yet acts like a 3DS fanboy.

Nice to see the maturity level is the same here as it is on the Vita board.

Yes. Yes it is.

It really is a mirror image. Here, you act like they to there.

Anyway, I'd put it at a 7 due to lack of games that interest me. I've got Mario Kart, ToA, and probably picking up dream drop or OoT tonight. I'll probably pick up the Crimson Shroud game next week, but other than that there isn't much that grabs my attention. I'm open for suggestions though.
---
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice
#34IamDodongoPosted 12/6/2012 7:59:43 AM
You guys can't be serious. The 3DS is awesome, and my backlog is huge right now.

9/10
#35kewldude475Posted 12/6/2012 8:01:05 AM
stargazer64 posted...
kewldude475 posted...

You say I'm a pony just to downplay my post. These kinds of posts are unbelievably stupid, and I can't even begin to imagine the type of person that manages to type them out before slapping themselves after seeing how stupid it is.

Anyways, I'm no pony. GBA was the first game system I owned, and is probably my favorite along with the PS2.
---
PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
Now playing: Persona 4 Golden, Assassin's Creed 2, Resident Evil 6
#36MajinKogahazanPosted 12/6/2012 8:03:22 AM
8/10

Prety solid library that's only improving
---
Read a Nuzlocke by me and a friend at: http://s7.zetaboards.com/Nuzlocke_Forum/topic/8746106/1/#new
Dubs>Subs
#37stargazer64Posted 12/6/2012 8:04:10 AM
gray_fox_00 posted...

It really is a mirror image. Here, you act like they do there.

I'd like to think it's not that bad (in most cases). There's a lot of history between posters that you have to take into account before you judge someone making one comment to another person.
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
#38stargazer64Posted 12/6/2012 8:06:11 AM
kewldude475 posted...
stargazer64 posted...
kewldude475 posted...

You say I'm a pony just to downplay my post. These kinds of posts are unbelievably stupid, and I can't even begin to imagine the type of person that manages to type them out before slapping themselves after seeing how stupid it is.

Anyways, I'm no pony. GBA was the first game system I owned, and is probably my favorite along with the PS2.

I say you're a pony based on 90% of the posts I see you make on the Vita board.

And clearly I struck a nerve, because you got all defensive.
---
#39kewldude475Posted 12/6/2012 8:12:05 AM
stargazer64 posted...
kewldude475 posted...
stargazer64 posted...
kewldude475 posted...

I say you're a pony based on 90% of the posts I see you make on the Vita board.

And clearly I struck a nerve, because you got all defensive.

What posts do I make on the Vita board exactly? Seriously, try to come up with something. And for the record, the KH3D and Kid Icarus Uprising board was by far my most visited board during the spring and summer.

Also, I wasn't defensive so much as irritated that people can get away with posting something so outrageously stupid, and think that they're clever in any way.
---
PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
Now playing: Persona 4 Golden, Assassin's Creed 2, Resident Evil 6
#40gray_fox_00Posted 12/6/2012 8:13:57 AM
stargazer64 posted...
gray_fox_00 posted...

It really is a mirror image. Here, you act like they do there.

I'd like to think it's not that bad (in most cases). There's a lot of history between posters that you have to take into account before you judge someone making one comment to another person.

Oh trust me, I see the history play out quite a bit between the posts here and on the Vita boards. It just always amuses me how roles reverse and the "innocent" poster/victim on one board quickly becomes the hypocrite doing the exact same thing they were just complaining about a few clicks away.

IamDodongo, as I said I'm open to suggestions and would in fact appreciate any you have for me. I'll be the first to admit I haven't committed the time I usually take to look into games and have no doubt missed a few worthwhile games.
---
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice