After 2-ish years~ How would you rate the 3DS?

#41stargazer64Posted 12/6/2012 8:18:58 AM
kewldude475 posted...
stargazer64 posted...
kewldude475 posted...
stargazer64 posted...
kewldude475 posted...
And I love how NathanIsDrake goes on about Vita fanboys, sometimes for no good reason, and yet acts like a 3DS fanboy.

Really pathetic, in all honesty.

Did he hurt your Pony feelings?

You say I'm a pony just to downplay my post. These kinds of posts are unbelievably stupid, and I can't even begin to imagine the type of person that manages to type them out before slapping themselves after seeing how stupid it is.

Anyways, I'm no pony. GBA was the first game system I owned, and is probably my favorite along with the PS2.

I say you're a pony based on 90% of the posts I see you make on the Vita board.

And clearly I struck a nerve, because you got all defensive.

What posts do I make on the Vita board exactly? Seriously, try to come up with something. And for the record, the KH3D and Kid Icarus Uprising board was by far my most visited board during the spring and summer.

Also, I wasn't defensive so much as irritated that people can get away with posting something so outrageously stupid, and think that they're clever in any way.

Maybe I'm thinking of kewldude356 or kewldude405.

I love it when people ask for evidence, since they know the likelihood of me searching through topics for specific examples is pretty slim. And even if I cited specific posts, you'd call me a stalker.

Anyway, my apologies. It was immature and rude of me.
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
#42Tron_JavoltaPosted 12/6/2012 8:21:05 AM
3/10
---
I am lighting, the rain transformed. Is butter a carb?
PSN: ADunhill | XBL: IrregularLuke
#43kewldude475Posted 12/6/2012 8:22:18 AM
stargazer64 posted...
Maybe I'm thinking of kewldude356 or kewldude405.

Nope, I'm the one you're thinking of.

I love it when people ask for evidence, since they know the likelihood of me searching through topics for specific examples is pretty slim. And even if I cited specific posts, you'd call me a stalker.

Or just say something that you think I have posted. And calling you a stalker after asking for evidence would also be outrageously stupid.

Anyway, my apologies. It was immature and rude of me.

Apology accepted.
---
PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
Now playing: Persona 4 Golden, Assassin's Creed 2, Resident Evil 6
#44EngineR2Posted 12/6/2012 8:24:39 AM
I have to go with a 6/10. The games I really want are either in Japan(E.X. Troopers), or have been cancelled(Mega Man Legends 3). The Mario games, with the exception of 3D Land, have ranged from passable, to mediocre, so far. The original model breaks too easily(I didn't break my system, but model I received has problems with the 3D Depth slider not going off).

GBA Games I'd love to be able to play on the 3DS I can never download, because of the Ambassador status, and Nintendo not wanting to release the games to the shop(long story short, life's priorities got in the way, and I couldn't plop down $250 on a game system then). Currently, I'm in much better shape financially, but there's no way to get these games now. I know it's my fault for not being able to get these, but Nintendo has been losing possible sales, regardless.
---
Not changing sig until Toad, Jill and Drill Dozer are playable characters in the new Smash Bros.
#45EvonfirePosted 12/6/2012 8:27:30 AM
I'd give it a 9.5/10 like the TC. There are so many games I'm interested in and want to try. Not to mention all the DS games I want to try. I have an XL version of the 3DS and its a beast, I love it. It feels and looks amazing. I'm really enjoying what the 3ds has to offer so far!
---
I'm a 10+ year GameFaqs lurker. Friend Code: 3668-7314-6427.
#46SharmHedgehogPosted 12/6/2012 8:27:49 AM
8/10. Solid game lineup and a lot of nifty features.
---
R.I.P. fungivore, 2012-2012
#47dark_surgePosted 12/6/2012 8:33:00 AM
6.5/10

There's a few games I really love, like NSMB2, SM3DL, and Kingdom Hearts 3D, I just wish there were more of them. I'm sure by the end of it's life cycle there will be many more games to choose from. Overall it's a great system but it just needs more games.
---
Everybody's got their own conceptions. And you know they always will.
#48MetalLokiPosted 12/6/2012 8:33:03 AM
9/10 my damn thing makes noise even when the volume is off.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Official Cookies 'n Cream/Shimapan fan of the IDF/NDF
#49King_JanaffPosted 12/6/2012 8:35:14 AM
9/10, The only problem I have is the pretty short battery life.
---
709,932 views left! Please watch and help us RB fans reach our goal->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVCFV7jT9ho
Official Uchiha Itachi of the NSUNS3 Boards
#50BishtrainerTai16Posted 12/6/2012 8:38:50 AM(edited)
7/10

Love the improvements to the original DS, I like the extra features like the streepass miis, netflix, the eshop, ect, I even love the 3D. All of the handful of games I bought have kept me greatly entertained butttt...

When the DS came out, I was glued to that thing for a year strait. Lots of original new games that made touch screen play fun and innovative, like EBA, Trauma Center, Phoenix Wright, Hotel Dusk, even Feel the Magic and Nintendogs. But the 3DS suffers, like most newer consoles, from sequilitis. So far, I haven't played an ORIGINAL 3DS series, just sequels, remakes, or ports of games I already played. While I love seeing games series I play continue, I still want to see brand new games that I havent played.

Edit: I have to mention Kid Icarus, which is technically a sequel to a 16 bit game, Ive never played before, or knew anything about the games, so Uprising was completely new to me, and actually filled me with amazement that the other 3DS games havnt given me, in spite of being fun too. So brand new titles can totally work great on the 3DS, just like the original DS.

---
|B|I|L|L|Y|C|O|E|N|...my anti-drug.