Streetpass Poll: Most steps you've ever taken in a day

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Streetpass Poll: Most steps you've ever taken in a day

User Info: DOAsaturn

DOAsaturn
4 years ago#1
Most steps you've ever taken in a day - Results (84 votes)
1,000 or less
9.52% (8 votes)
1,000-5,000
8.33% (7 votes)
5,000-10,000
26.19% (22 votes)
10,000-20,000
26.19% (22 votes)
20,000 or more
29.76% (25 votes)
This poll is now closed.
What is your all-time record for steps in a day (recorded by your 3DS). Try to be honest, only walking counts here - not shaking the 3DS by hand.

My record - 25,245 (May 7, 2011). Spent all day walking on the Atlantic City boardwalk. Haven't topped 20,000 since (but have been close).
weekendroady.com

User Info: Paradox421

Paradox421
4 years ago#2

Granted, I've only had my 3DSXL for a few weeks, and I've only had it on me at work twice due to its size being a little too uncomfortable in my work pants. So, unfortunately my 3DS usually stays in my car's glove box for potential streetpasses while I am working (and doing almost all of my walking).
"Do you remember the episode where Ash caught a Pumbloom?"
"Dude!--" "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

DOAsaturn
4 years ago#3
Paradox421 posted...

Granted, I've only had my 3DSXL for a few weeks, and I've only had it on me at work twice due to its size being a little too uncomfortable in my work pants. So, unfortunately my 3DS usually stays in my car's glove box for potential streetpasses while I am working (and doing almost all of my walking).

I find even the smaller 3DS (especially if you have any type of case) really unwieldy to carry in pants), I much prefer placing it in my backpack, though I'm not sure if that limits the maximum steps it can count from actually being "on me".
weekendroady.com

User Info: Argh4430

Argh4430
4 years ago#4
22,976. I was walking to my job, and took the scenic route. I think I even got a streetpass that way. The least amount of steps I took in one day was 3, LOL.

User Info: robomasteralpha

robomasteralpha
4 years ago#5
Zero.

Shake-shake! Shake-shake!
Shop smart. Shop Mario Mart.

DOAsaturn
4 years ago#6
Argh4430 posted...
22,976. I was walking to my job, and took the scenic route. I think I even got a streetpass that way. The least amount of steps I took in one day was 3, LOL.

That's a scenic route for sure! I often walk from work (can't stand the bus) and it's not the shortest walk, but I only get around 18,000 steps tops (in 1:30-2 hours depending).
weekendroady.com

User Info: jumper1234

jumper1234
4 years ago#7
Waiting for: Retro City Rampage (XBLA), Terraria (XBLA)
3DS FC: 3652-1930-9604 (PM me your fc if you add me)

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
4 years ago#8
38 or so.
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6

User Info: danmiy12

danmiy12
4 years ago#9
at an anime convention 18475 steps...and 125 streetpasses on the 2nd day of the event <although most of them are repeats seeing as they reset every 8 hours> man my legs hurt a lot after walking around the entire area seeing many of the presentations standing up >_>...barely sat down..

was able to get all the hats on that day since it leveled many of the miis to 7 <was a 3 day event so got many of the same people>
My 3ds FC:0989-1899-7615 pm me if you want to add me

User Info: ChiefDamonGant

ChiefDamonGant
4 years ago#10
24,777 on March 14th.

Went to New York City to see a friend visiting from Canada. Had my 3DS with me the whole time and got a decent chunk of StreetPasses at Nintendo World and Toys'R'Us at Times Square as well.
3DS Friend Code: 0001-3567-2030
passid.ca/zai
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Streetpass Poll: Most steps you've ever taken in a day

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived