Transfer from 3DS XL back to 3DS (MK7 question)

#1xLexLuth0rxPosted 12/6/2012 2:49:42 PM
So I picked up a 3DS XL yesterday and I'm not sure I'm going to keep it. Not a fan of how the games look on the screen since it's simply bigger and now a bit more pixelated. I transferred all of my 3DS stuff (8 purchased games plus Ambassador games) over to the XL and now I'm going to wait and then transfer it all back I think after 7 days. What will happen to the MK7 that came preinstalled on the system?

I need to make sure it's still there so when I return it, they'll see it's there. Will the transfer move everything but leave MK7 on the XL?
---
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
NNID - LexLuthor (Add me)
#2xLexLuth0rx(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 5:10:25 PM
Anyone know?
---
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
#3shnoob2Posted 12/6/2012 5:27:53 PM
Can't you delete MK7 off of the XL before the transfer, transfer, then refownload it onto the XL from the eShop?

That may be your only option.
---
"GET OFF MY PLANE!"- Han Solo in Airforce One
DLC and Online Passes = the downfall of video games.
#4Gogo726Posted 12/6/2012 5:30:40 PM
Will that even work? Sounds like it would transfer the license for Mario Kart 7 as well.
---
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games
#5brStalkerPosted 12/6/2012 5:30:57 PM
xLexLuth0rx posted...
What will happen to the MK7 that came preinstalled on the system?

eShop account on the first system is merged with the target system, then everything is wiped off from the first system. Including eShop account data.

So your answer would be: it will pass on to the system you're transferring to.
---
"Which is more evil: Kidnapping a child to use as a tool for world domination, or using your blood child as a tool for world domination?"-Tyranidomega
#6xLexLuth0rx(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 6:51:45 PM
hrm... yeah ok that's no good. So I basically move everything back to where I started and MK7 is moved over as well? Yeah great for my old 3DS, not so great for the XL. Wonder if the guys in the store will even look that far into it since it will be reset and formatted. Karma can be a b**** and I don't like doing stuff like this.
---
#7_OdarpPosted 12/6/2012 11:00:22 PM
xLexLuth0rx posted...
hrm... yeah ok that's no good. So I basically move everything back to where I started and MK7 is moved over as well? Yeah great for my old 3DS, not so great for the XL. Wonder if the guys in the store will even look that far into it since it will be reset and formatted. Karma can be a b**** and I don't like doing stuff like this.

I don't think they will check, I bet they will just format it and sell it as a normal XL, and I think that would be an awesome way to get free games.
---
If I was Rick Astley I would randomly Rick Roll people in the street. Total ownage.
PSN: Pratypus
#8xLexLuth0rx(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 1:17:43 PM
It is what it is I guess. Weird that it works that way but at least I tried to make it right first.
---