I was snooping in my parents closet

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I was snooping in my parents closet

User Info: Killingjoke_666

Killingjoke_666
4 years ago#21
I did that and I saw Ice Hockey for the NES , I was still excited till the day I got it course I was like 8 or 9
Otto: Wow! I had Mustard?!

User Info: 2000eramaax

2000eramaax
4 years ago#22
Your parents love to see you surprised,don't ruin it for them...
WiiU/3DS Fc: 2363-6674-0779
maniax300/maax300/manax300

User Info: Zhacarias

Zhacarias
4 years ago#23
Whoa we have a badass here.

User Info: Spidey98

Spidey98
4 years ago#24
Stop calling me spoiled. You guys have huge collections of games while I only have 5 3ds games and I bought 4 of them. I dont get allowance and I bought my ds lite by saving up money by doing chores around the house all summer. I we dont have alot of money, and the 3DS is my only gaming system I own besides my broken ds lite and my wii. So before you call someone spoiled think again. And I said they started christmas shopping because I meant they were shopping for my sisters
I'm a serious 3DS addict. Its like a drug to me.
FC: 1289-8698-7326

User Info: Lord_Frood

Lord_Frood
4 years ago#25
Damage control
You only need to know two things to understand KH: Everyone is Sora, Everything is Xehanort's fault.
http://backloggery.com/Lord_Frood

User Info: Zhacarias

Zhacarias
4 years ago#26
Spidey98 posted...
Stop calling me spoiled. You guys have huge collections of games while I only have 5 3ds games and I bought 4 of them. I dont get allowance and I bought my ds lite by saving up money by doing chores around the house all summer. I we dont have alot of money, and the 3DS is my only gaming system I own besides my broken ds lite and my wii. So before you call someone spoiled think again. And I said they started christmas shopping because I meant they were shopping for my sisters

http://i50.tinypic.com/18zss1.jpg

User Info: MrSpacelySlate

MrSpacelySlate
4 years ago#27
Dr. Eggman is gonna come find you and demote you to Scrub Monkey Third Class, TC.

User Info: 2000eramaax

2000eramaax
4 years ago#28
Why don't you do more chores save up money buy more games, do extra stuff like cleaning your garage,or washing dishes, and other **** like that.
WiiU/3DS Fc: 2363-6674-0779
maniax300/maax300/manax300

User Info: Wynters387

Wynters387
4 years ago#29
Fungivore, is that you?
Remember Senor, crafter of love.
President of the NDF

User Info: CubeTV

CubeTV
4 years ago#30
I am personally going to buy my own gifts, keep them wrapped until Christmas and open them then.
YouTube: www.Youtube.com/AdNintendogs
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I was snooping in my parents closet

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived