I was snooping in my parents closet

#31Darkstorm16Posted 12/6/2012 9:18:22 PM
Spidey98 posted...
Stop calling me spoiled. You guys have huge collections of games while I only have 5 3ds games and I bought 4 of them. I dont get allowance and I bought my ds lite by saving up money by doing chores around the house all summer. I we dont have alot of money, and the 3DS is my only gaming system I own besides my broken ds lite and my wii. So before you call someone spoiled think again. And I said they started christmas shopping because I meant they were shopping for my sisters

i got 5 ds, 3 3ds..lol im trying to sell junk so i can get a new console....although i have 8 gba
---
Current Systems: 3DS, DSlite, IPod Touch
If There is Evil in this world it lurks in the hearts of Man- Tales of Phantasia
#32ACx7Posted 12/6/2012 9:28:53 PM
Don't let the grumpy people in this thread bother you. Everyone did a little snooping and guessing when they were young. Enjoy your games, and your Christmas.
#33Spidey98(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 9:31:54 PM
ACx7 posted...
Don't let the grumpy people in this thread bother you. Everyone did a little snooping and guessing when they were young. Enjoy your games, and your Christmas.

Thanks man, I new one of you would understand. You enjoy your christmas to and may the force be with you.
---
I'm a serious 3DS addict. Its like a drug to me.
FC: 1289-8698-7326
#34Darkstorm16Posted 12/6/2012 9:58:08 PM
Personally i love the choice of games too, i admit i wish i had x-ray idk what im getting if anything this year lol. But hey its only natural.
---
Current Systems: 3DS, DSlite, IPod Touch
If There is Evil in this world it lurks in the hearts of Man- Tales of Phantasia
#35toadiemanPosted 12/6/2012 10:08:43 PM
Spidey98 posted...
I saw Angry Bird Trilogy

They paid $39 too much for it.
---
PSN: toadieman
#36megaponderPosted 12/7/2012 4:10:40 AM
SilentWanderer posted...
You're going to be on Santa Iwata's Naughty List next year.

Iwata: *Laughs*
#37FKRW4LifePosted 12/7/2012 4:35:44 AM
Snoopings nothing! I actually opened up my presents one morning before everyone else woke up! And I even got into my moms coin collection and spent em all at the school store!

Christ, now that I'm old enough to have a kid of my own I pray he isn't like how I was...
---
Vita Flopic creators = schadenfreude
Legit discussion on sales = intelligent debate
#38ShagyamPosted 12/7/2012 4:41:37 AM
It just dawned on me that kids born in 98 are legal to post on these board.

and that in a few months kids born in '00 will be legal.
---
PSN- Hellz88
GT - Hellz07
#39iphysPosted 12/7/2012 4:56:29 AM
When I was a kid I used to save my self the trouble of snooping all over the house or unwrapping presents. I simply checked my mother's receipt jar to see what she had bought, lol. Then I'd "guess" what my presents were to drive her crazy, because she'd be checking the tape to make sure I hadn't opened them and be holding them up to the light trying to figure out if I could somehow see through the paper or something, mwa ha ha. She never clued in about the receipt jar.
#40NovaCastPosted 12/7/2012 5:00:03 AM(edited)
Kids this generation are kind of hopeless.

Getting paid to do chores is dumb IMO, i would NEVER pay my kids to do chores around the house. If i would already feed, provide a roof over their heads, buy materialistic things, hell if i am going to pay them to just clean after themselves or clean around the house i let them live in.

Kids presents are more expensive now and its not like the economy is any better than it was years ago. Back in my days i got a gameboy pocket which was only $90 brand new, now something a kid wants from the same line is like double that. Probably got my gameboy pocket before you were even in the process of being made let alone exist.

I have a nephew that is only about 10, he also likes peeking in my closet and i have a camera in there. I seen him dig through my stuff and he already found some of the presents he was going to get.. too bad for him i am going to return a couple of them and replace them with rocks when i wrap his presents.
---