I was snooping in my parents closet

#41pikachupwnagePosted 12/7/2012 4:02:54 AM
Spidey98 posted...
And I found 3DS games! =D
Im pretty sure its not for them since they don't have 3DS's. I saw Angry Bird Trilogy, Paper Mario, and Mario Tennis. I also saw a remote control flying angry bird that actually flies Lol! This will be my favorite christmas so far!

Not bad.
---
"Grab life by the horns and shake it till it moos "
Official electric boogaloo mint scoop with a cherry on top of the IDF
#42nazacuckooPosted 12/7/2012 4:51:22 AM
Spidey98 posted...
Stop calling me spoiled. You guys have huge collections of games while I only have 5 3ds games and I bought 4 of them. I dont get allowance and I bought my ds lite by saving up money by doing chores around the house all summer. I we dont have alot of money, and the 3DS is my only gaming system I own besides my broken ds lite and my wii. So before you call someone spoiled think again. And I said they started christmas shopping because I meant they were shopping for my sisters

Lol seriously? When I was a kid I didn't get any allowence either,
and if I wanted money I had to work at my grandparents bussiness for whole shifts over several days, which to me, sounds worse then doing some chores.
So stop pretending you have the hard life.
And I'm not calling you spoiled, but snooping in you're parent's closet is seriously ****** up.
---
If there is one thing I have learned from years of watching cartoons as a kid, its that you don't F*** with Shamans >:D
#43pikachupwnagePosted 12/7/2012 6:07:59 AM
iphys posted...
When I was a kid I used to save my self the trouble of snooping all over the house or unwrapping presents. I simply checked my mother's receipt jar to see what she had bought, lol. Then I'd "guess" what my presents were to drive her crazy, because she'd be checking the tape to make sure I hadn't opened them and be holding them up to the light trying to figure out if I could somehow see through the paper or something, mwa ha ha. She never clued in about the receipt jar.

I always guessed the shape and the sound it made when it was shaken and looking through imperfections In the wrapping.

I was so thrilled when I learned kirby amazing mirror was under the tree back in the day!
---
"Grab life by the horns and shake it till it moos "
Official electric boogaloo mint scoop with a cherry on top of the IDF
#44strongo9Posted 12/7/2012 6:43:39 AM
Underage user detected.
---
Want Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Rayman Legends, and Bioshock Infinite.
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m
#45ZhacariasPosted 12/7/2012 8:58:48 AM(edited)
NovaCast posted...
Kids this generation are kind of hopeless.

Getting paid to do chores is dumb IMO, i would NEVER pay my kids to do chores around the house. If i would already feed, provide a roof over their heads, buy materialistic things, hell if i am going to pay them to just clean after themselves or clean around the house i let them live in.

Kids presents are more expensive now and its not like the economy is any better than it was years ago. Back in my days i got a gameboy pocket which was only $90 brand new, now something a kid wants from the same line is like double that. Probably got my gameboy pocket before you were even in the process of being made let alone exist.

I have a nephew that is only about 10, he also likes peeking in my closet and i have a camera in there. I seen him dig through my stuff and he already found some of the presents he was going to get.. too bad for him i am going to return a couple of them and replace them with rocks when i wrap his presents.

Kids "in this generation"? lol

I have bad news for you. That being-paid-to-do-chores thing started in the 80s and it's persisted up till now via media and parents who don't give beatings to children.
#46DeathSoul2000Posted 12/7/2012 9:06:38 AM
nazacuckoo posted...
Spidey98 posted...
Stop calling me spoiled. You guys have huge collections of games while I only have 5 3ds games and I bought 4 of them. I dont get allowance and I bought my ds lite by saving up money by doing chores around the house all summer. I we dont have alot of money, and the 3DS is my only gaming system I own besides my broken ds lite and my wii. So before you call someone spoiled think again. And I said they started christmas shopping because I meant they were shopping for my sisters

Lol seriously? When I was a kid I didn't get any allowence either,
and if I wanted money I had to work at my grandparents bussiness for whole shifts over several days, which to me, sounds worse then doing some chores.
So stop pretending you have the hard life.
And I'm not calling you spoiled, but snooping in you're parent's closet is seriously ****** up.

you might not be, but i am -
SPOILEDSPOILEDSPOILEDSPOILEDSPOILED
#47deimos91Posted 12/7/2012 10:42:18 AM
Spidey98 posted...
And I found 3DS games! =D
Im pretty sure its not for them since they don't have 3DS's. I saw Angry Bird Trilogy, Paper Mario, and Mario Tennis. I also saw a remote control flying angry bird that actually flies Lol! This will be my favorite christmas so far!

what are you 12
---
Intel core 2 duo E4400 2 GHZ|Radeon 4650 512MB|2 GB DDR2 ram/steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#48krazykillerkowPosted 12/7/2012 11:44:13 AM(edited)
NovaCast posted...
Kids this generation are kind of hopeless.

Getting paid to do chores is dumb IMO, i would NEVER pay my kids to do chores around the house. If i would already feed, provide a roof over their heads, buy materialistic things, hell if i am going to pay them to just clean after themselves or clean around the house i let them live in.

Kids presents are more expensive now and its not like the economy is any better than it was years ago. Back in my days i got a gameboy pocket which was only $90 brand new, now something a kid wants from the same line is like double that. Probably got my gameboy pocket before you were even in the process of being made let alone exist.

I have a nephew that is only about 10, he also likes peeking in my closet and i have a camera in there. I seen him dig through my stuff and he already found some of the presents he was going to get.. too bad for him i am going to return a couple of them and replace them with rocks when i wrap his presents.

Mom, Grandpa is on the internet again!
---
That don't bother me, I don't exist.-carsauce on the subject of vitasurance
#49nintendoggerPosted 12/7/2012 11:46:16 AM
Last year I went to the store with my mom to help her pick the right games. lol

And then before she wrapped them I took mario kart 7 out. :3
---
At some point someone probably told you I'm a troll.
#50Chimera268Posted 12/7/2012 11:46:19 AM
I will laugh If those are not for you lol.
---
Currently Playing: Adventure Time (3DS), Gravity Rush (Vita).