Mirror of Fate - Trevor's Story Trailer

#21MrFwibblesPosted 12/7/2012 1:33:18 PM
Legendary lip syncing.
---
DLC, online passes and the rise of casual budget gaming have ruined the video game industry.
#22nazacuckooPosted 12/7/2012 3:52:37 PM
ToiseOfChoice posted...
The faces are the only weird thing about that trailer, and for whatever reason they look way better in the castle bits.

Voice acting is fine and I love the accents. Whoever was smart enough to not let Little Simon speak deserves a raise.

Lol I agree 100%
Kids never seem to have good voice actors in video games.
---
If there is one thing I have learned from years of watching cartoons as a kid, its that you don't F*** with Shamans >:D
#23brStalkerPosted 12/7/2012 4:31:39 PM
necrofear45 posted...
so will this be an rpg like the DS and GBA Castlevanias?

This actually looks more like the classic CV games, but with some exploration elements.
---
"Which is more evil: Kidnapping a child to use as a tool for world domination, or using your blood child as a tool for world domination?"-Tyranidomega
#24SoaringDivePosted 12/7/2012 4:33:15 PM(edited)
Another Castlevania without that stupid "Metroidvania" gimmick?

Is the world ending? Because it seems like developers are actually making good games again.

Now all we need is a main Castlevania game that plays like REAL Castlevania (Castlevania 1).
---
PM me if you add me (I won't bite... hard)
3DS: 2148-8150-1379 | Steam:SoaringDive | PSN:SoarDive
#2521_21Posted 12/7/2012 4:38:33 PM
For a guy who hates LoS style gameplay, AXKSION sure loves posting in topics about them XD!
---
Currently playing:
999, Super Robot Taisen OG Endless Saga, and Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage!?
#2621_21Posted 12/7/2012 4:41:37 PM
Mega_Rat posted...
The box art looks pretty cool, but yes make their mouths move and I hope it's just youtube making their movements look like it's missing animations.

Tell me about it. Even in Kid Icarus Uprising, when the characters spoke their mouths moved EVEN DURING THE GAMEPLAY!
---
Currently playing:
999, Super Robot Taisen OG Endless Saga, and Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage!?
#27ManuKesnaPosted 12/7/2012 4:58:14 PM
cant wait for this game!
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#28Mega_RatPosted 12/7/2012 5:06:15 PM
21_21 posted...
Mega_Rat posted...
The box art looks pretty cool, but yes make their mouths move and I hope it's just youtube making their movements look like it's missing animations.

Tell me about it. Even in Kid Icarus Uprising, when the characters spoke their mouths moved EVEN DURING THE GAMEPLAY!

Exactly, devs should be able to do that kind of stuff now.
---
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .... WHAT?! O_O
http://i.imgur.com/nddzs.jpg <- My name in a game! :D
#2921_21Posted 12/7/2012 5:34:38 PM
Kaze_Memaryu posted...
Neo1661 posted...
Awful voice acting and terrible animation.

Damn straight...

It really hurts to see how Castlevania has degenerated ever since they moved development from Japan to Italy. Nothing against italians, but this looks awful and bland.

I thought MercurySteam was from Spain.
---
Currently playing:
#30bcorneliaPosted 12/7/2012 5:38:38 PM
The VA is great. It blows my mind that CV purists, of all people, can make such a complaint.
---
My old account got better.