is it true that female gamers prefer the normal 3DS over the XL ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. is it true that female gamers prefer the normal 3DS over the XL ?

User Info: RedYoshi27

RedYoshi27
4 years ago#21
Despite me knowing of the XL coming, I still bought a Flame Red normal 3DS. I'm a guy though but I've always preferred the smaller model DS systems well other than the original that's a big as i'd ever want it. If they plan on using netflix though, i'd recommend the XL.
MapleStory Windia: GladiusBoy2 18X Hero, EpochReturns 15X BowMaster, MtlJugernaut 12X Mech, RebornSharks 12X Buccaneer
Engaged to the one and only Flannery~

User Info: Bancario51

Bancario51
4 years ago#22
this is... not about size but how you use it.
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
Awesome Fighting games: TTT2, P4A and Aquapazza...

User Info: deimos91

deimos91
4 years ago#23
PokeFan2011 posted...
but I've never felt the need to upgrade just for the size difference.

Thats what she said
Intel core 2 duo E4400 2 GHZ|Radeon 4650 512MB|2 GB DDR2 ram/steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951

User Info: theGirlyGamer

theGirlyGamer
4 years ago#24
I can't say much for how they feel in my hand, since I've never owned a 3DS and will be getting the pink XL for Christmas. But having researched both of them thoroughly, I can honestly say that I would be disappointed in receiving the normal 3DS, and would probably return it to the store and get the larger one. Every girl is different though. I could never stand having the normal 3DS when there's a larger one on the market.

User Info: iphys

iphys
4 years ago#25
I have girl hands but I still want to upgrade to the XL for the screen. I have a friend who's only like 5' tall, and she really wants to upgrade to the XL too.

I think the screen on the regular 3DS is just too small for how high res it is. Maybe it's okay for 10-year-olds who don't mind playing with their faces crammed up to it, but I think most adults would prefer the XL.

User Info: huyi

huyi
4 years ago#26
i guess i am the only female around here with a 3ds xl then :S
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD6670 8GB RAM 1TB HDD Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/HUYI1

User Info: Fujinicole88

Fujinicole88
4 years ago#27
I personally like my Flame Red 3DS and I think that the XL would be too big for my little hands, but I have friends on my 3DS that have the XL and they seem to like it... I still prefer the one I have though.
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 2492 4822 4765
Pkmn Black FC- Nicole 3611 6551 1540

User Info: trenton97

trenton97
4 years ago#28
nikowwf posted...
I want to say it but i don't want to be first....sigh...
After I finish life the first time, I'm doing a challenge run.
LttP>everything else.

User Info: prmtyme

prmtyme
4 years ago#29
not just females i do as well i am 28 and male
FC: 2921-9335-1250
PSN Vita: prmtyme

User Info: El_Dustino

El_Dustino
4 years ago#30
I do not have a 3DS yet, but I am a girl and from what I have played/seen, I prefer the regular 3DS. I don't like the bigness of the XL, or the pixel size.
The two most beautiful words in any language: I forgive.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. is it true that female gamers prefer the normal 3DS over the XL ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived