Anyone else besides me starting to give up hope on Nintendo?

#1Willie_MakeitPosted 12/7/2012 4:32:08 AM
Not trying to troll, just giving my opinion/rant for the day, but I'm seriously starting to loose faith here. We get like 1 or 2 halfway decent games once in a blue moon and even then we don't know when the f*** they're even coming out (Luigi's Mansion anyone?). I don't know about you, but I didn't shell out friggin $200+ for a system that's not going to have any decent games besides a bunch of ports and cheesy kids games. If 2013 is anything like this year, this'll be my last system from Nintendo. Sorry, but I'm in a bad friggin mood today. Went to buy a new game yesterday and saw NOTHING I would even consider buying, even if I had the money for it. Nintendo is starting to get really stingy when it comes to anything original.
---
Sig is currently under construction. Deal with it.
#2Starwars4JPosted 12/7/2012 4:38:07 AM
I'm going to do you a favor, TC, and assume that your post is genuine. In doing so, I will say that if you don't feel the library of the 3DS is sufficient at this time, that you're in the vastly small minority with this opinion, so you most likely will get very few responses agreeing with you. Most of us are very content with what has come out, and the huge wave of new games on the near horizon (Fire Emblem Feb. 4th!).

I'm sorry you're not enjoying your system as much as the rest of us.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#3DeathSoul2000Posted 12/7/2012 4:39:27 AM
i feel you. nintendo has released too few games this year and are being incredibly annoying with not announcing ANY new games.
#4kazooie959Posted 12/7/2012 4:40:13 AM
I know what you mean 2012 wasn't really a stellar year to get a 3ds and I'm wondering why I got one and why Nintendo came out with the 3ds xl with such a weak line up. On the other hand right off the first 4 months it looks like we will get 3 great games plus there maybe another pokemon game inbound (has the new dungeon been announce for anywhere other than japan?). While I'm upset with how Nintendo is handling everything at the moment thinking about what next year will bring gives me hope for the first time...
---
I am the great Kazoo! FEAR THE FEATHERS!!!
#5Willie_Makeit(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 4:44:12 AM
Starwars4J posted...
I'm going to do you a favor, TC, and assume that your post is genuine. In doing so, I will say that if you don't feel the library of the 3DS is sufficient at this time, that you're in the vastly small minority with this opinion, so you most likely will get very few responses agreeing with you. Most of us are very content with what has come out, and the huge wave of new games on the near horizon (Fire Emblem Feb. 4th!).

I'm sorry you're not enjoying your system as much as the rest of us.

I'm just going to come out and say I friggin HATE Fire Emblem. I got the Sacred Stones back when they gave it out for the Ambassador program and I don't see why people like that thing so much. The grid based combat sucks, the cutscenes are really annoying, and I can't stand the fact that when a character dies it's permanent. I'm not getting that game and I'm tired of hearing how people are praising the thing so much. If that's your thing, so be it, but I hate the game. That is all.
---
Sig is currently under construction. Deal with it.
#6MeatbaggerPosted 12/7/2012 4:52:21 AM
Starwars4J posted...
Most of us are very content with what has come out, and the huge wave of new games on the near horizon (Fire Emblem Feb. 4th!).

Please don't speak about false majorities or minorities to strengthen whatever point you're trying to make.

Power comes in numbers, but not made up ones.
#7Lost_Seraph09Posted 12/7/2012 4:57:46 AM
Luigi's Mansion will come out spring next year.
#8DeathSoul2000Posted 12/7/2012 5:00:27 AM
Lost_Seraph09 posted...

not good enough. it should have been out this year, like it was originally CONFIRMED to be before they ****-blocked us and pushed it back.
#9Starwars4JPosted 12/7/2012 5:01:43 AM
Meatbagger posted...
Starwars4J posted...
Most of us are very content with what has come out, and the huge wave of new games on the near horizon (Fire Emblem Feb. 4th!).

Please don't speak about false majorities or minorities to strengthen whatever point you're trying to make.

Power comes in numbers, but not made up ones.

I didn't give any numbers, so I think you may have been reading someone else's post, but I'll respond regardless. Sales data speaks for itself, the 3DS' strong suit is its library, especially compared to the other handhelds out there. Granted the vocal minority tends to be, well, vocal, but that's true of just about anything.

As for TC hating Fire Emblem, that's really unfortunate! It's one of the most beloved RPG franchises out there! I, as well as MANY other people are eagerly awaiting the English release of the game, it should be fantastic given what we know.
---
#10Starwars4JPosted 12/7/2012 5:03:16 AM
DeathSoul2000 posted...
Lost_Seraph09 posted...

not good enough. it should have been out this year, like it was originally CONFIRMED to be before they ****-blocked us and pushed it back.

You must be new to gaming. There are things called "delays" which do tend to happen, and fairly frequently! Although Nintendo's games are better about these delays than most, they certainly are not uniquely immune to them. It will come out eventually, you'll just need to work on your patience (I know it can be hard).
---