Anyone else besides me starting to give up hope on Nintendo?

#101Kira_Elric2Posted 12/9/2012 6:51:30 AM
stargazer64 posted...
DeathSoul2000 posted...
90sRetroGaming posted...
DeathSoul2000 posted...
Lost_Seraph09 posted...
Luigi's Mansion will come out spring next year.

not good enough. it should have been out this year, like it was originally CONFIRMED to be before they ****-blocked us and pushed it back.

So you want it to be a rush job like MK7 was, where they clearly botched and forget to include alot of things it should've had from the get go?. i'm upset it's not out this year either, as it was original confirmed to be, but at least this means we'll get a BETTER, much more polished version of a game instead of something blatenly rushed for the holiday season.

no i don't want it to be a goddamn ****ing rush job like mk7. its been in development since 2010, how in the **** is that not enough time to ****ing make it?

I guaran-damn-tee you that every time Next Level shows the game's progress to Miyamoto he makes them restart everything from scratch.

Personally I just wish Nintendo would Adopt Blizzard's policy on giving release dates: As in never say a damn thing about any potential date or time frame until they are 100% sure they'll be able to make that date.