Zero's Escape or Paper Mario?

#11Addonexus666Posted 12/7/2012 1:27:41 PM
Get Zero Escape!
---
Xbox Live: Addonexus666
o()xxxx[{:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
#12startme_upPosted 12/7/2012 1:36:09 PM
Please do yourself a favour and get possibly the best game released this year: Virtue's Last Reward. The fact that you played and loved 999 makes it even more of an obvious decision.
#13SuperMario1998Posted 12/7/2012 1:49:12 PM
I've only played Paper Mario, and I LOVE IT. It's so fun.

I also plan on playing 999 soon, then Zero Escape.
---
If you have 4 pencils and 7 apples, how many pancakes will fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens don't wear hats.
#14Koi_TenchiPosted 12/7/2012 1:58:15 PM
j0nb0y22 posted...
One of the best adventure games ever made or Babby Paper Mario...

I like the part where you gave the serious breakdown of both games and why you feel that way.
---
It's a secret to everybody.
#15CHEEEESEMAN(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 2:00:24 PM
Thank you everyone for your opinions. I was already leaning toward Zero's Escape, and now I am positive that I will be buying that one first. I am honestly surprised by the amount of people who have not only heard of, but have actually played Zero's Escape. I didn't realize that visual novels were still so popular. I figured that the majority of the answers would have been "What is Zero's Escape?" or "Duh, it's Mario!". So once again thank you all for providing helpful and relevant replies.
---
"Man how to people figure this stuff out? A rubber band on the R button." - HYPERMECHA
#16IAznDragonI YanPosted 12/7/2012 2:01:41 PM
I have both. Enjoyed Virtue's Last Reward so much more than Paper Mario. (I'm still picking pieces of my head from when it exploded.)

this. VLR has the better story which will reel you in unlike mario's stickers

"Zero's Escape" sounds like an MMZ prequel.

not zero's escape. zero escape.
---
Tu fui, ego eris
What you are, I was. What I am, you will be.
#17Koi_TenchiPosted 12/7/2012 2:01:47 PM
CHEEEESEMAN posted...
Thank you everyone for your opinions. I was already leaning toward Zero's Escape, and now I am positive that I will be buying that one first. I am honestly surprised by the amount of people who have not only heard of, but have actually played Zero's Escape. I didn't realize that visual novels were still so popular. I figured that the majority of the answers would have been "What is Zero's Escape?" or "Duh, it's Mario!". So once again thank you all for providing helpful and relevant replies.

The main thing is that this particular Paper Mario was found the be disappointing in comparison to most of the others.

I personally enjoyed it, but I can agree it wasn't as good as some others.

As far as VLR though, I've yet to play it myself.
---
It's a secret to everybody.
#18Dragongod165Posted 12/7/2012 11:00:19 PM
As someone who thinks that Paper Mario 64 is one of the best games ever created, I strongly suggest VLR...
---
"So it's a game of betrayal, then...?"
#19Genius_SagePosted 12/7/2012 11:04:38 PM
You mean Paper Mario Sticker sh@#? Don't you touch that #$%@ty ass game!
---
"What reason can anyone give me to not prefer the annihilation of all mankind to a scratch on my finger?"
#20MinamoPosted 12/7/2012 11:24:41 PM
Zero Escape.

Sticker Star is the worst in the Mario RPG series as a whole.