Some question about the animal crossing series

#1nazacuckooPosted 12/7/2012 3:48:20 PM
1. Is the world randomly generated?
2. What kind of multiplayer is there?
3. Does the internal clock provide any features
4. What is animal crossing about? I heard its a life simulation game but what specifics can
you do in it? I'm guessing there is no romance or anything (as in, sims style romance)
---
If there is one thing I have learned from years of watching cartoons as a kid, its that you don't F*** with Shamans >:D
#2NettoSaitoPosted 12/7/2012 3:52:21 PM
nazacuckoo posted...
1. Is the world randomly generated?
2. What kind of multiplayer is there?
3. Does the internal clock provide any features
4. What is animal crossing about? I heard its a life simulation game but what specifics can
you do in it? I'm guessing there is no romance or anything (as in, sims style romance)

1. The placement of each town is randomly generated, but there's only so many areas buildings/things can be. Still you shouldn't ever see a clone town, ever.

2. It's the same as the single player, but online lol. Basically you can hang out with friends, and just walk around doing things/talking to eachother. Its a hang out game.

3. The game has always ran on real time, so yeah, the internal clock is important lol. Game is always going, even when you're not playing.

4. Basically you move into a town, and you can then do whatever you want. Go fishing, cut down trees, plant flowers, talk to towns people, upgrade your house, buy things for your house, take part in town events, play the newly added mini games, etc. It's a virtual life, but unlike in the sims, you play as you and take full control.

In NL though, you actually become the mayor and you get to customize the town/build things. There's also a new furniture editing system which allows you to change how things look and make custom items.
---
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] Please PM me with your FC!
My Backloggery Game List - http://www.backloggery.com/NettoSaito
#3Koi_TenchiPosted 12/7/2012 3:58:39 PM
The above poster answered a lot of your questions, but I also wanted to add that Animal Crossing is a lot more similar to Harvest Moon (if you've played any of those) than it is to The Sims, IMO.
---
It's a secret to everybody.