Whats it like playing the 3DS, 3D while drinking?

#11TinyTim123Posted 12/7/2012 11:25:38 PM
RJP_X posted...
GLDanzego posted...
Let me guess.....you're a teenager, right? >_>

20 isn't a teen is it? People everywhere call me a kid and think I'm 16 or 17. When I was 17, people thought I was 20. =/

I'm afraid you'll be thought of as a kid for at least the next five years, although teenagers won't trust you anymore then either. Even then, depending on to whom you are presented, you may still be a kid.
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
#12Halladay32Posted 12/7/2012 11:35:43 PM
serenade_beta posted...
I don't drink, so I'll never know. Nor do I want to.

Same here. It irks me to no end that it is a socially acceptable and, more often than not, socially required activity.
---
"The man's a universe unto himself -- ever expanding and plagued by entropy."
#13GLDanzegoPosted 12/7/2012 11:39:47 PM
RJP_X posted...
GLDanzego posted...

20 isn't a teen is it? People everywhere call me a kid and think I'm 16 or 17. When I was 17, people thought I was 20. =/

No, 20 certainly isn't a teen. So why are you posting the type of topic a teenager would? "What's it like to play a 3DS while drunk"....really?

You'll understand in a few years how silly it sounds, I guess.

-----------
#14TinyTim123Posted 12/7/2012 11:46:21 PM
Halladay32 posted...
serenade_beta posted...

Same here. It irks me to no end that it is a socially acceptable and, more often than not, socially required activity.

I okay to not, and to not want to drink alcohol, but it's not okay to judge others who choose to do so.
If I want a Guinness with dinner, what's wrong with that? If I want a Martini after a long day at work or school, where is the harm? As long as I am not an idiot, don't drive, don't make an ass of myself, I think it's fine.
The key is moderation and responsibility.

Of course there are plenty of people that ARE jackasses, so the sentiment is understandable. They just lack responsibility and discipline.

And when I try to play the 3DS with the #D one when I've been drinking, I find it doesn't work, because I'll close one eye to focus. That has much more to do with retinal scarring in my right eye than a few drinks, though. I haven't tried playing when I have had enough to get drunk.
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
#15_Izanagi_Posted 12/8/2012 12:00:28 AM
Halladay32 posted...
serenade_beta posted...

Indeed.
---
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed."
#16Halladay32Posted 12/8/2012 12:01:06 AM
TinyTim123 posted...
I okay to not, and to not want to drink alcohol, but it's not okay to judge others who choose to do so.
If I want a Guinness with dinner, what's wrong with that? If I want a Martini after a long day at work or school, where is the harm? As long as I am not an idiot, don't drive, don't make an ass of myself, I think it's fine.
The key is moderation and responsibility.

Of course there are plenty of people that ARE jackasses, so the sentiment is understandable. They just lack responsibility and discipline.

Hmm, I misspoke, I suppose. I was not judging those who drink in moderation; although I still feel there is far too much leniency given in regards to alcohol, something that carries the potential to severely impair one's cognitive abilities and affect oneself and others adversely. I don't want to get into this though.
---
"The man's a universe unto himself -- ever expanding and plagued by entropy."
#17Lord_FroodPosted 12/8/2012 12:03:38 AM
GLDanzego posted...

>talks about drinking and wanting to have fun
>MUST BE A TEENAGER

How dense are you?
---
You only need to know two things to understand KH: Everyone is Sora, Everything is Xehanort's fault.
http://backloggery.com/Lord_Frood
#18Crono19Posted 12/8/2012 12:26:17 AM
Lord_Frood posted...
GLDanzego posted...

>talks about drinking and wanting to have fun
>MUST BE A TEENAGER

How dense are you?

It was just a guess......

and besides....the dude was 1 year off right? pretty good guess if you ask me. Generally speaking if you come here to gamefaqs talking about alcohol....you're under age and you think you're being "cool". He asked the question what it was like to drink and play the 3DS... so one can only ASSUME that he is under age. Logic is.....hard.
---
I like cats....
#19imlostnthoughtPosted 12/8/2012 12:49:26 AM
Kid Icarus becomes really frustrating. And Hilarious.
---
The Lost One on Smogon forums.
#20Lord_FroodPosted 12/8/2012 12:54:49 AM
To assume is to guess without proof, so that's not very logical. Anyway, I digress. What's up with GFAQs users and being so anti-alcohol? Some of you act like drinking a little bit leads to horrible things. Or am I wrong in saying that? Plenty of people have enough self-control to drink and not end up doing anything "heinous."
---
You only need to know two things to understand KH: Everyone is Sora, Everything is Xehanort's fault.
http://backloggery.com/Lord_Frood