Whats it like playing the 3DS, 3D while drinking?

#51forest_wandererPosted 12/10/2012 8:06:53 PM(edited)
GLDanzego posted...

I don't care how many microbreweries you claim to own or whatever else you've managed to concoct. When you act and say things like a little kid, that's how you'll be seen and treated.

If you don't want to be addressed like a snide adolescent, then don't come in here carrying yourself in that manner. If you want to be addressed like an adult, act like one. It's very simple. Don't blame me because you got out of it what you put in.

---

Oh my God, do you actually read what you write? Jesus Christ, dude, tone it down. Call everyone immature all you want, but every post you've made in here portrays you as either a 25 year old pervading as a grizzled 40 year old, or a grizzled 40 year old on a ******* video game message board. Take your pick. They're both just SO attractive.

---
nightScan is one of the greatest human beings on the planet.
gamezrochard is a true man.
#52GLDanzegoPosted 12/10/2012 8:47:44 PM(edited)
forest_wanderer posted...
GLDanzego posted...

I don't care how many microbreweries you claim to own or whatever else you've managed to concoct. When you act and say things like a little kid, that's how you'll be seen and treated.

If you don't want to be addressed like a snide adolescent, then don't come in here carrying yourself in that manner. If you want to be addressed like an adult, act like one. It's very simple. Don't blame me because you got out of it what you put in.

---

Oh my God, do you actually read what you write? Jesus Christ, dude, tone it down. Call everyone immature all you want, but every post you've made in here portrays you as either a 25 year old pervading as a grizzled 40 year old, or a grizzled 40 year old on a ******* video game message board. Take your pick. They're both just SO attractive.

Do YOU actually read what you write? Talk about someone needing to tone it down. Sheesh. XD

Anwyay, I wasn't aware a videogame messageboard was someplace where I should be trying to be attractive. Ya learn something new every day.
#53Cy-coPosted 12/10/2012 8:57:10 PM
I PREFER CRYSTAL METH WHILE I PLAY!!!1
KEEPS ME FOCUSED1!!
#54Robot_SoopaPosted 12/10/2012 10:29:16 PM
Everyone needs to just relax and toke up in 3D.

420 BLAZE IT
#55shampoowarriorPosted 12/10/2012 10:53:05 PM
Cy-co posted...
KEEPS ME FOCUSED1!!

Thread is won. Everyone quit posting
---
Official Alice of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
http://backloggery.com/shampoowarrior
#56-Zeke-Posted 12/11/2012 9:18:47 AM
Cy-co posted...
KEEPS ME FOCUSED1!!

+1000
---
Hi! My name is Zeke, here's my 3DS code:1118-1052-2607 (PM me if you add me)
I'm on Flipnote Hatena also: http://flipnote.hatena.com/5358A8D0A0A86A2E@DSi/