thinking of selling my ambassador 3DS, what to do first?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. thinking of selling my ambassador 3DS, what to do first?

User Info: Gamer71525

Gamer71525
4 years ago#1
What do I do first? How do I delete my info from the DS without deleting the ambassador games and other important info needed.

I was thinking of selling on Ebay, what would be a good asking price. I don't want to over or under sell it.

thanks
PSN: KnightPaladin XBL: DragoonXgears
3DS FC 0430-8439-5209 DragoonXGS.Still waiting for a true sequel to Legend of Dragoon and Xenogears

User Info: Cloudisthebest

Cloudisthebest
4 years ago#2
Forget about eBay is the first thing I would do.
'03 Mustang GT- Flowmaster exhaust, Maximum Motorsports subframe connectors, strut tower brace, k-member brace...
PSN: officersweetpant

User Info: KillingHarder

KillingHarder
4 years ago#3
probably not as much as you are thinking. Here is one with four extra games for $250

http://compare.ebay.com/like/200858529567?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar
If you have the term "Official ___ of the __ board" in your signature, you probably hate yourself and don't realize you can't cosplay on boards. GTFO!
(message deleted)

User Info: CubeTV

CubeTV
4 years ago#5
I would personally buy it for $180. Really wanting a Ambassador 3DS and I would trade my hacked Wii with free games preinstalled for it.
YouTube: www.Youtube.com/AdNintendogs

User Info: jEr3mY

jEr3mY
4 years ago#6
You should mention was region you're in so you'd get a better price range.. and $250 US doesn't mean the same in Australia, for example.
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 14
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. thinking of selling my ambassador 3DS, what to do first?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived