Super Mario:Lost levels

#1pwingxPosted 12/7/2012 10:49:24 PM
Coming this Dec.27th can't wait who's getting it.
---
3ds fc 4983-5173-6592 name Pwing pm me when u add me
#2SamanthaThresaPosted 12/7/2012 11:04:34 PM
I'm not getting that game because I don't hate myself. That game is waaaay too hard. I guess you would at least has restore points in this version, at least.
#3CubeTVPosted 12/7/2012 11:09:38 PM(edited)
I would get it, but I've been feeling VERY skeptical about NoA's 3DS NES stuff. I'm not expecting it to come out until January.
---
YouTube: www.Youtube.com/AdNintendogs
#4Mariofan15Posted 12/7/2012 11:46:39 PM
Nobody. Because I'm betting it'll get pushed back.
---
0476-5632-3140:Pokemon White 2
#5Mega_RatPosted 12/7/2012 11:48:47 PM
Screw that, beat its cheapness back when I was a kid. I'm not goign through that again.

How I ever had that patience is beyond me. But put 2 or 3 and I'll be all over those.
---
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .... WHAT?! O_O
http://i.imgur.com/nddzs.jpg <- My name in a game! :D
#6n00bsaib0tPosted 12/7/2012 11:55:41 PM
Its not that hard guys. It seems harder than it is because you haven't played it as much as you have the American releases (or European releases, some of you guys live there too). It is definitely harder than the original, but its no harder than a Mega Man game, and I would venture to say Contra and Battletoads were both harder than SMB2 JP.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#7xLexLuth0rxPosted 12/7/2012 11:56:22 PM
That was a brutal game to get through. So it's just a basic NES emu that's coming? Where was this announced?
---
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
NNID - LexLuthor (Add me)
#8Mega_RatPosted 12/8/2012 12:00:51 AM
n00bsaib0t posted...
Its not that hard guys. It seems harder than it is because you haven't played it as much as you have the American releases (or European releases, some of you guys live there too). It is definitely harder than the original, but its no harder than a Mega Man game, and I would venture to say Contra and Battletoads were both harder than SMB2 JP.

I'll say it's harder than mega man if you don't use their weakness, and contra isn't hard ... you just gotta memorize.

This game though, mess up a jump and death. Those were in almost every stage. Not enough speed, death. Oh you didn't know there was a platform way over there, well then death. It was tedious and annoying.
---
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .... WHAT?! O_O
http://i.imgur.com/nddzs.jpg <- My name in a game! :D
#9n00bsaib0tPosted 12/8/2012 12:02:59 AM
you just gotta memorize

If Contra isn't hard because you just gotta memorize, then SMB2 JP isn't hard because you just gotta memorize.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#10HurricaneManningPosted 12/8/2012 12:14:59 AM
Lost Levels is more forgiving in that it doesn't send you all the way back to the first level in a world on a game over like SMB1 did.
---
Suck for Luck watch: SUCCESS
BOILER UP!