how would u react to this news

#1AceMosPosted 12/8/2012 2:19:58 AM
super metroid remake for 3ds

metroid prime trillogy HD for wii U with optional extra suits (just as skins thoe) for samus (like phazon and gravity suit in prime 2 and 3 the fusion suit ect)
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#2DarkLink346Posted 12/8/2012 2:23:23 AM
Super Metroid for 3DS is cool, since a lot of people have never played/finished it. Extra suits is OK, as it's new and there are probably people who haven't played that series. Seems, though, like people who have the funds for a Wii U should have played the Prime series already, so I'm not sure how that would go.
---
Use the damn search button!
http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_Hunter_Wiki
#3m0derationPosted 12/8/2012 3:16:55 AM
Rather new game for 3DS and Wii U. No more remakes.
#4DrgonbxcrossPosted 12/8/2012 3:33:37 AM(edited)
m0deration posted...
Rather new game for 3DS. No more remakes.

Also Nintendo needs to release something other than Newsupermariokartgalaxysticker38

I understand that Mario is their go to game when it comes to any console, but I seriously want to see something other than what they have been releasing since they first started their company.
---
this one time, i found a pube in my unopened pokemon game
I would have 1500 karma, but I forgot to login. FC 2065 3310 1217
#5guedesbrawlPosted 12/8/2012 5:47:21 AM
super metroid is actually fine. i was surprised they didn't remade it for the gba,since SMW,DKC 1-3,ALLTP also got remakes.i guess zero mission might have been the cause but...

regardless,no MPT.the original trilogy is fine.HD is useless.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#6AceMos(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 1:57:52 PM
bump
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#7DSplayer50Posted 12/8/2012 5:10:39 PM
Drgonbxcross posted...
m0deration posted...
Rather new game for 3DS. No more remakes.

Also Nintendo needs to release something other than Newsupermariokartgalaxysticker38

I understand that Mario is their go to game when it comes to any console, but I seriously want to see something other than what they have been releasing since they first started their company.

I want to see a new Custom Robo, Advanced Wars and Battalion Wars but I can't get everything I want. Mario games are fun regardless (except Paper Mario). I wouldn't mind seeing a remake/ true sequel to Super Mario RPG

Here's a suggestion: Don't buy it.
---
GT=AlreadySoCold 3DS Nik-1977-0647-5232
The Walking Dead should be GOTY. People who agree:0
#8Tempest717Posted 12/8/2012 5:18:07 PM
Awesome for the first one, it needs a physics upgrade. The second one would be rather meh, we don't need a port of another port/collection.
---
Official Cherry Garcia of the IDF
Official Lion Tamer of the NDF
#9PsychoWolfXPosted 12/8/2012 5:54:39 PM
Super Metroid remake on 3DS would make me a very very happy chappy.

Prime remakes for the Wii U...meh. I don't have a Wii U and won't be getting one for a while. I'm not much of a fan of the Prime games anyway.
#10themegaman7Posted 12/8/2012 6:08:10 PM
Super Metroid is my 5th favorite game ever... But unless they add some new meaningful content into it (Which Nintendo hasn't been able to do recently) I don't see the point.

Metroid Prime 1 & 2 are okayish games, but there's no point in porting them when there's already a collection available on the Wii.
---
PSN - Expa0
- The official Doppelganger of SMT IV boards -