• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. how would u react to this news

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
4 years ago#1
super metroid remake for 3ds

metroid prime trillogy HD for wii U with optional extra suits (just as skins thoe) for samus (like phazon and gravity suit in prime 2 and 3 the fusion suit ect)
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: DarkLink346

DarkLink346
4 years ago#2
Super Metroid for 3DS is cool, since a lot of people have never played/finished it. Extra suits is OK, as it's new and there are probably people who haven't played that series. Seems, though, like people who have the funds for a Wii U should have played the Prime series already, so I'm not sure how that would go.
Use the damn search button!
http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_Hunter_Wiki

User Info: m0deration

m0deration
4 years ago#3
Rather new game for 3DS and Wii U. No more remakes.

User Info: Drgonbxcross

Drgonbxcross
4 years ago#4
m0deration posted...
Rather new game for 3DS. No more remakes.

Also Nintendo needs to release something other than Newsupermariokartgalaxysticker38

I understand that Mario is their go to game when it comes to any console, but I seriously want to see something other than what they have been releasing since they first started their company.
this one time, i found a pube in my unopened pokemon game
I would have 1500 karma, but I forgot to login. FC 2065 3310 1217

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
4 years ago#5
super metroid is actually fine. i was surprised they didn't remade it for the gba,since SMW,DKC 1-3,ALLTP also got remakes.i guess zero mission might have been the cause but...

regardless,no MPT.the original trilogy is fine.HD is useless.
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
4 years ago#6
bump
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: DSplayer50

DSplayer50
4 years ago#7
Drgonbxcross posted...
m0deration posted...
Rather new game for 3DS. No more remakes.

Also Nintendo needs to release something other than Newsupermariokartgalaxysticker38

I understand that Mario is their go to game when it comes to any console, but I seriously want to see something other than what they have been releasing since they first started their company.

I want to see a new Custom Robo, Advanced Wars and Battalion Wars but I can't get everything I want. Mario games are fun regardless (except Paper Mario). I wouldn't mind seeing a remake/ true sequel to Super Mario RPG

Here's a suggestion: Don't buy it.
GT=AlreadySoCold 3DS Nik-1977-0647-5232
The Walking Dead should be GOTY. People who agree:0

User Info: Tempest717

Tempest717
4 years ago#8
Awesome for the first one, it needs a physics upgrade. The second one would be rather meh, we don't need a port of another port/collection.
Official Cherry Garcia of the IDF
Official Lion Tamer of the NDF

User Info: PsychoWolfX

PsychoWolfX
4 years ago#9
Super Metroid remake on 3DS would make me a very very happy chappy.

Prime remakes for the Wii U...meh. I don't have a Wii U and won't be getting one for a while. I'm not much of a fan of the Prime games anyway.

User Info: themegaman7

themegaman7
4 years ago#10
Super Metroid is my 5th favorite game ever... But unless they add some new meaningful content into it (Which Nintendo hasn't been able to do recently) I don't see the point.

Metroid Prime 1 & 2 are okayish games, but there's no point in porting them when there's already a collection available on the Wii.
PSN - Expa0
- The official Doppelganger of SMT IV boards -
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. how would u react to this news

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived