Paper Mario: TTYD port.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Paper Mario: TTYD port.

User Info: WrestlinFan

WrestlinFan
4 years ago#1
After SS being the big bowl of disappointment it was, it would be nice to have a classic like this on the go. Maybe have the original as an unlock able bonus. I would buy that as soon as possible.
But what do I know. PowerFAQs 1.9

WrestlinFan
4 years ago#2
What do you guys think?

User Info: 21_21

21_21
4 years ago#3
I honestly don't understand why they didn't make another Paper Mario like TTYD. It's the best one. They got everything right imo, and since it was the first PM game I played, it might be why I didn't like the others, althought I haven't played the wii one yet...
Currently playing:
999, Super Robot Taisen OG Endless Saga, and Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage!?

User Info: ryudin89

ryudin89
4 years ago#4
21_21 posted...
I honestly don't understand why they didn't make another Paper Mario like TTYD. It's the best one. They got everything right imo, and since it was the first PM game I played, it might be why I didn't like the others, althought I haven't played the wii one yet...

Apparently the blame goes to Miyamoto for this.
GameFAQS=why games should be played and people should be avoided.-selfdeztruction
http://fav.me/d3e91yr

User Info: andodel

andodel
4 years ago#5
SS was a good game, I don't understand all the hate. If all the paper Mario's were the same as TTYD, then people would be complaining about how there's nothing original and Nintnedos doomed. I swear, Nintendo just can't win.
3DS FC= 0774-4348-2965 PM me with your FC if you want to be friends.

User Info: StephenYap3

StephenYap3
4 years ago#6
andodel posted...
SS was a good game, I don't understand all the hate. If all the paper Mario's were the same as TTYD, then people would be complaining about how there's nothing original and Nintnedos doomed. I swear, Nintendo just can't win.

This.
Spam Musubi = Super Mushroom :D
(message deleted)

WrestlinFan
4 years ago#8
Quote:SS was a good game, I don't understand all the hate. If all the paper Mario's were the same as TTYD, then people would be complaining about how there's nothing original and Nintnedos doomed. I swear, Nintendo just can't win.
SS was a solid game but like I said, it was a disappointment. After SPM I was ready for a more traditional PM game.

User Info: iammaxhailme

iammaxhailme
4 years ago#9
You got me all exited from the topic title :(
Best weapon combo in tf2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oUWPbS4450&feature=channel_video_title
http://www.last.fm/user/iammax

WrestlinFan
4 years ago#10
iammaxhailme posted...
You got me all exited from the topic title :(

If they do ever announce this, i'm buying a lottery ticket........
but what do I know.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Paper Mario: TTYD port.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived