Paper Mario: TTYD port.

#31nintend0Fan46Posted 12/9/2012 11:00:59 AM
WrestlinFan posted...
andodel posted...
WrestlinFan posted...
Quote:SS was a good game, I don't understand all the hate. If all the paper Mario's were the same as TTYD, then people would be complaining about how there's nothing original and Nintnedos doomed. I swear, Nintendo just can't win.
SS was a solid game but like I said, it was a disappointment. After SPM I was ready for a more traditional PM game.

I get where you're coming from. TTYD was my absolive favorite, however I hate how everyone throws SS under the bus because it's not identical. It's a good game in its own right. The Metroid series had a similar problem with Other M. Sure, it wasn't a side scroller, but it was still an amazing game.

Yeah I think people will start singing SS's praises more after a while when the disappointment wears off. I still think it's an okay game, just not as good as the rest.

But even if you haven't played any of the PM series, there are still some fundamental flaws. The puzzles are vague and often too difficult, battling is pointless due to no exp and little reward, and the boss battles are a natter of finding the right sticker.

The sticker system itself is mainly the problem and none of that can be based upon its namesake.
---
FGoAT Abbreviated: OoT, LttP, MM, EB, TF2, DE:HR, SSBB, SMG2, CoH, KNiD, SMW2:YI, P2, MK:DD, PW:AA, SC:CT, BK, L4D2, MP5, KI:U, MPT, 007:EoN, SC2, PM:TTYD...