Vita or 3DS. Which do you want.

#1WrestlinFanPosted 12/8/2012 12:05:06 PM
Title. Please no trolling. It would be cool if you only gave legit reasons! Personally I would like a Vita seeing as I already have a 3DS. But what would you want? A Vita? A 3DS? Both?
---
But what do I know. PowerFAQs 1.9
#2ThaBasT_MidgaRPosted 12/8/2012 12:13:52 PM
Both, a gamer needs the best of both worlds!
---
Another Winter
#3aak57Posted 12/8/2012 12:14:43 PM
Neither, since I already have both.
---
May thine...strength...help the world be mended
http://i.imgur.com/HdBP0.jpg
#4EvonfirePosted 12/8/2012 12:14:47 PM
I don't want a Vita because although I have a ps3 and love it, I don't want to support Sony because lately I've been feeling like Sony is greedy and nicle & diming its customers. Having those expensive memory cards and games for 50 bucks. There were a lot of recent bundle deals and I could have bought a Vita but bought a 3ds xl instead because the 3ds has the games that interest me, plain and simple. Also the nostalgic feeling from my original gameboy and gameboy color/advance days make me lean towards Nintendo when it comes to handhelds.

Also I really like the design of the 3ds/DS with the 2 screens, and I enjoy the 3D as well. On top of that you have the backwards capability which the Vita does not have (dumb sony, real dumb) so that even though I missed the DS generation, I can still enjoy great DS titles like 999 and Hotel Dusk.

So what would get me to buy a Vita you ask? It's not the cost of the system, nor the price of memory cards preventing me from wanting one. The system itself is really beautiful with stunning graphics. But I dont really want console gaming on the go, I was innovation and creativity even if it means worse graphics. I would buy a Vita only if Phantasy Star or some MMORPG exclusive was released. Games like Gravity Rush, Hot Shots Golf, and P4G do interest me, but not enough to buy a Vita and there are not really any future games I care much about either. So yeah, in conclusion I looked at both handhelds, thought it over, and went with the 3ds xl for the reasons stated above. So far I haven't had any regrets nor wish I had a Vita.
---
I'm a 10+ year GameFaqs lurker. Friend Code: 3668-7314-6427.
#5ceedofevilPosted 12/8/2012 12:17:06 PM
Both. I already have a 3DS, but I could use a replacement system. As for the Vita I'm just curious about it. Although buying a Wii U takes priority first and then maybe an HDTV. So many stuff to buy...
---
"I don't think this is funny. I wasted my time entering." -GameFAQ's new slogan.
#6NettoSaitoPosted 12/8/2012 12:36:33 PM
I got both, and I don't regret it at all.

With the Vita, you've got the Vita's library of games to play, you can download hundreds of PSP games, and you can download many PSOne Classics as well. It's a nice handheld.
---
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] Please PM me with your FC!
My Backloggery Game List - http://www.backloggery.com/NettoSaito
#7Lord_FroodPosted 12/8/2012 12:37:43 PM
Both.
Both have their good points and bad points, and really, you're missing out on a lot if you only have one.
---
You only need to know two things to understand KH: Everyone is Sora, Everything is Xehanort's fault.
http://backloggery.com/Lord_Frood
#8mmc2679Posted 12/8/2012 12:40:10 PM
I've got both Vita and 3DS and I am quite happy with them both.
---
PSN ID: Mustq
Can't believe I spelled my own name wrong. :(
#9kewldude475Posted 12/8/2012 12:40:42 PM
I ave both. Preferred my 3DS for a while, but then Nintendo decided to stop releasing/localizing games that interested me. Then Sony announced a ton of interesting Vita games.
---
PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
Now playing: Persona 4 Golden, Assassin's Creed 2, Resident Evil 6
#10_HlM_Posted 12/8/2012 12:52:56 PM
I had to have both Systems.

3DS for Castlevania: LoS-MoF

PSVita for Killzone: Mercenary

Other than that i'm hoping for a 2D Metriod game, 2D Megaman game and Buck Bumble, Souls series on PSVita and hopefully a Battlefield on Vita.
---
Why don't you go take a jog? Better yet, go kick some rocks.
Let me guess you have a blog, follow trends like it's your job.