Vita or 3DS. Which do you want.

#31DeSilent1Posted 12/8/2012 5:05:50 PM
Both.
---
A meaningful silence is always better than meaningless words... ~ Unknown
#32ValzacardXPosted 12/8/2012 5:23:50 PM
Well both. I've really been on the fence. I went ahead and ordered one for my little brother for Christmas, and plan on getting myself a Vita, then get me a 3ds for myself.

Vita will be a great upgrade for my psp sense my screen cracked(still use it through component lol) and I'll finally have a chance for P4G, and Phantasy Star Online 2.

I follow the games, and both have some must play games, or sequels I need the system for(looking at you KH DDD).
---
GT:Kahlilx77,
The internet, where common sense is a monumental achievement
#33darkstar4221Posted 12/8/2012 7:08:58 PM(edited)
For the Vita I'm waiting for a hack that can get around the expensive memory cards and then I'll buy it. But there is already hacks for the Vita such as halting the automatic updates and using PSP isos, for the memory cards it's only a matter of time.
#34DilliciousPosted 12/8/2012 7:10:33 PM
I already owned a 3DS.

I have zero interest in the vita, so nothing.
---
3DS FC:1504-6147-0115 Steam:Dillicious
#35fallenKlNGPosted 12/8/2012 7:15:45 PM
aak57 posted...
Neither, since I already have both.

---
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII
#36ScareCrow361Posted 12/8/2012 8:03:10 PM
Lord_Frood posted...
Both.
Both have their good points and bad points, and really, you're missing out on a lot if you only have one.

my thoughts exactly
#37foxizardPosted 12/8/2012 8:03:41 PM
I have both but,

If I didn't have either and could only pick 1 of them to get, I'd pick the 3DS.

I loved having the two screens with on the DS. I loved the touch controls, at least when they were done right. I have liked almost immersed myself in just about every Nintendo 1st party game I have played.

Those were reason enough for me to have wanted to get it prior to my purchase.

If I one doesn't have to chose one or the other (I mean, in the sense that you can never ever get the other no matter what), it's good to have both. Games always come out for both. I personally believe that even if the Vita doesn't have quite the catalog of games that the 3DS has, it still has good games.

Though all in all, I like to eventually get a hold of each handheld and console of any given generation of gaming, which is also a benefit to the various competitors devices coming out at different times.

There are a fair number of games that end up on one and not another and sooner or later, I some of those exclusives have always ended-up ones I end up wanting to give a try... many of which I've liked.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3DS, Playstation All-Stars, Epic Mickey 2 and Shining Hearts.
3DS Friend Code: 4296-2944-2414
#38RolanberryPosted 12/8/2012 8:05:13 PM
aak57 posted...
Neither, since I already have both.
#39AlbinoGerbilPosted 12/8/2012 8:11:23 PM
I have a 3DS, I want a Vita, once the price drops and the list of games improves.
---
Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.
3DS FC: 3781-0310-6225
#40JurassicBondPosted 12/8/2012 11:34:59 PM
3DS. I almost got a Vita at launch, but now I'm glad I didn't. All the big name games I hear about seem to be watered down spinoffs of PS3 games or straight ports of a PS3 game. The only one that doesn't apply is Persona 4, but I hated that game on the PS2, so I wouldn't like it now. If the situation improves, I might change my mind. And I hope it does improve and that Vita sales pick up because competition is good for the industry.
---
Reading: The Great War for Civilisation: The Conquest of the Middle East - R. Fisk
http://i.imgur.com/uViYl.png http://i.imgur.com/nYklT.jpg