Club Nintendo HELP!

#1JuppongiPosted 12/8/2012 4:46:34 PM
So I went and tried to register a code for Nintendogs. I saw that I hadn't done my Post Play Survey for Sticker Star so I went and did it, but at the end when it says your previous coin balance and your new one, it didn't give me 10 coins. I thought 'that's weird' but after seeing it back in my todo list i just let it be. Then, I tried registering Nintendogs, and it said that "Sorry this item isn't eligible for coins! Please check this list for video games that do" or something like that and I checked it again but Nintendogs IS on that list. WTF?! I didn't get any coins and Nintendogs is now on my account and I can't register it again because it says I already activated the code. What should I do? I kind of want my coins...
#2iphysPosted 12/8/2012 4:48:45 PM
People seem to be having problems today. Maybe check your account again in a couple days and see if anything has been fixed; otherwise, contact Nintendo.
#3QuantumWolfPosted 12/8/2012 7:05:07 PM
Be lucky it only happened to your Nintendogs.

For me, it was my Wii. Sigh...there goes 160 coins.
---
Pokemon Black FC: 3740-3024-4512
#4randomshemsPosted 12/8/2012 9:56:53 PM
Juppongi posted...
So I went and tried to register a code for Nintendogs. I saw that I hadn't done my Post Play Survey for Sticker Star so I went and did it, but at the end when it says your previous coin balance and your new one, it didn't give me 10 coins. I thought 'that's weird' but after seeing it back in my todo list i just let it be. Then, I tried registering Nintendogs, and it said that "Sorry this item isn't eligible for coins! Please check this list for video games that do" or something like that and I checked it again but Nintendogs IS on that list. WTF?! I didn't get any coins and Nintendogs is now on my account and I can't register it again because it says I already activated the code. What should I do? I kind of want my coins...

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer
customer support theirs is pretty good when trying to get help from club nintendo you should give it a go