Club Nintendo HELP!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Club Nintendo HELP!

User Info: Juppongi

Juppongi
4 years ago#1
So I went and tried to register a code for Nintendogs. I saw that I hadn't done my Post Play Survey for Sticker Star so I went and did it, but at the end when it says your previous coin balance and your new one, it didn't give me 10 coins. I thought 'that's weird' but after seeing it back in my todo list i just let it be. Then, I tried registering Nintendogs, and it said that "Sorry this item isn't eligible for coins! Please check this list for video games that do" or something like that and I checked it again but Nintendogs IS on that list. WTF?! I didn't get any coins and Nintendogs is now on my account and I can't register it again because it says I already activated the code. What should I do? I kind of want my coins...

User Info: iphys

iphys
4 years ago#2
People seem to be having problems today. Maybe check your account again in a couple days and see if anything has been fixed; otherwise, contact Nintendo.

User Info: QuantumWolf

QuantumWolf
4 years ago#3
Be lucky it only happened to your Nintendogs.

For me, it was my Wii. Sigh...there goes 160 coins.
Pokemon Black FC: 3740-3024-4512

User Info: randomshems

randomshems
4 years ago#4
Juppongi posted...
So I went and tried to register a code for Nintendogs. I saw that I hadn't done my Post Play Survey for Sticker Star so I went and did it, but at the end when it says your previous coin balance and your new one, it didn't give me 10 coins. I thought 'that's weird' but after seeing it back in my todo list i just let it be. Then, I tried registering Nintendogs, and it said that "Sorry this item isn't eligible for coins! Please check this list for video games that do" or something like that and I checked it again but Nintendogs IS on that list. WTF?! I didn't get any coins and Nintendogs is now on my account and I can't register it again because it says I already activated the code. What should I do? I kind of want my coins...

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer
customer support theirs is pretty good when trying to get help from club nintendo you should give it a go
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Club Nintendo HELP!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived