Anyone else gonna be pissing if SE doesn't bring DQVII and Bravely to the US?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Anyone else gonna be pissing if SE doesn't bring DQVII and Bravely to the US?
4 years ago#1
I seriously would be super pissed if these great RPG's aren't brought over (along w/ F-0 but that's for VITA and not board appropriate). Anyone else feel these 2 games need to be released here and fast!!
All time favs: FFX Int., FFXIII, Shadow Hearts Series, SMT: Nocturne, SMT DS OC (3DS), ToGF, TotA, FFT, Xenogears, Chrono Trigger, ARF (Wii), LO (360), TO (PSP)
4 years ago#2
yes ill be pissing on walls if those two don't come out.
Tu fui, ego eris
What you are, I was. What I am, you will be.
4 years ago#3
Well I'm not going to be pissing anywhere but yeah they need to get those games out. Personally I won't buy a 3DS until I can buy one of those; the current library just isn't enough but those would tip the scales.
I am not an early adopter. If your system is as awesome as you say it is, it will still be in stores when the games I want are out.
4 years ago#4
Nope, I'd just laugh more.
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.
4 years ago#5
DQ7 yeah BDFF nah I really don't care for it's concept jkjk I haven't looked too much into it but if it was gonna come over here We'd of heard something by now
4 years ago#6
Yes for DQ, but I don't know anything about BD.
Only stupid people make generalizations. No exceptions.
FC: 0516-7339-8901
4 years ago#7
The rule of thumb is that if a game has not been announced for localization within 6 months of its Japanese release, it won't get localized at all. Most games don't get announced for localization until months 4 or 5.

Bravely Default came out 2 months ago in Japan; Dragon Quest VII has yet to be released. There is no conceivable reason to write off either game.
"And you see where that can lead you, into what mistakes and absurdities, when you are dealing with a man like Arsene Lupin."
4 years ago#8
randomshems posted...
DQ7 yeah BDFF nah I really don't care for it's concept jkjk I haven't looked too much into it but if it was gonna come over here We'd of heard something by now

its been out for less than 3 months patience
Intel core 2 duo E4400 2 GHZ|Radeon 4650 512MB|2 GB DDR2 ram/steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
4 years ago#9
I'd punch Square Enix NA in their dicks.
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
4 years ago#10
Sakurafanboy posted...
I'd punch Square Enix NA in their dicks.

Alternately, you could punch Square Enix with YOUR dick.
nightScan is one of the greatest human beings on the planet.
gamezrochard is a true man.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Anyone else gonna be pissing if SE doesn't bring DQVII and Bravely to the US?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived