Which CASTLEVANIA should I play ?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Which CASTLEVANIA should I play ?
4 years ago#1
Which one should I play - Results (44 votes)
Dawn of Sorrow
45.45% (20 votes)
Order of Ecclesia
27.27% (12 votes)
Portrait of Ruin
27.27% (12 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Should I play them in a certain order ?
FACT: Demon's Souls: rpg of the millennium
4 years ago#2
I say all three and there no order except for Dawn of Sorrow which you should play Aria of Sorrow before it.
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
4 years ago#3
Play them in release order. Dawn of Sorrow, Portrait of Ruin, Order of Ecclesia.
Waiting for: Sly 4
4 years ago#4
If you have Aria of Sorrow and a DS original or DS lite start a new game on DoS with both games inserted in the system for a Rare Ring (otherwise you have to get halfway through the game for it).
GT: J03HIG45HI PSN PS3/Vita: JoeHigashi2000 3DS FC: 0817-3804-7210
4 years ago#5
i just beat Dawn of Sorrow 2 days ago and its one of my least favorite games in the Series. I finished with 98% complete, must have missed a couple secret rooms idk.

Anyways, i just hate how its in the future, dracula isnt even in it and you're running around in a white lab coat the whole game.
Gotta get em' all, shmupmon!
4 years ago#6
all 3
PSN - BaronVonSolace 3DS - Quin - 1977-0491-7773
4 years ago#7
OoE > DoS > PoR
Cincinnati Sports and Buckeye Fan 4 Life
4 years ago#8
Do you have to play Aria of Sorrow then the Dawn of Sorrow? I am looking into the Castlevania series but...I want to skip the GBA due to I don't want to mess with battery saved games anymore >.< (ever since most of my GB games went dead)
Current Systems: 3DS, DSlite, IPod Touch
If There is Evil in this world it lurks in the hearts of Man- Tales of Phantasia
4 years ago#9
DarkIVloon posted...
i just beat Dawn of Sorrow 2 days ago and its one of my least favorite games in the Series. I finished with 98% complete, must have missed a couple secret rooms idk.

Anyways, i just hate how its in the future, dracula isnt even in it and you're running around in a white lab coat the whole game.

This, pretty much. I used to think Portrait was lame but now I appreciate it much more than the other two.
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
4 years ago#10
All 3. If you're looking for a good challenge play Order of Ecclesia first.
PSN: toadieman
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Which CASTLEVANIA should I play ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived