Why am I not allowed to like and own only the regular 3DS?

#61GLDanzegoPosted 12/9/2012 4:49:14 PM
A lot of people- especially those on the internet and ESPECIALLY those here on GameFaqs- have to feel as if they own the best thing money can buy. They'll be rude and, in many cases, downright nasty in order to reassure themselves that what they have is just that. This goes for different systems and even mere revisions.

Do your best to ignore them and enjoy what you want to enjoy.

---
#62BigAl519Posted 12/9/2012 4:56:33 PM(edited)
Arucard05 posted...
I'm trying to decide between the two right now. All the reviews I read say the XL better in some ways, worse in others. But the impressions I get from here is that the original 3DS is baby vomit that only idiots would play and the XL is the best thing ever. It's odd.

Its just their way of justifying a bad purchase. Most of these people likely bought the reg 3DS then traded it in for the XL. Once they realized how much of a waste it was upgrading from the reg to XL, they came here to put us normal 3DS owners down in order to feel better for their buyers remorse.

I mean, YAY for blowing more money on just a slightly larger screen!! These drones are worse than Apple fanboys. At least Apple puts slightly faster hardware in their new models lol.
---
A real gamer will buy any system and enjoy it, a tool will sit on a forum trying to bash one or the other!
#63chrishu311Posted 12/9/2012 5:18:13 PM
My regular 3DS is better than all of the XLs on the market.

Know why?

It's the Zelda edition. The XL doesn't have that. ;)
---
"Nothing is perfect. The world turns on a tilted axis just doing the best it can, and that's what makes it so damn beautiful." --Roy Mustang
#64Robot_SoopaPosted 12/9/2012 5:21:38 PM
BigAl519 posted...
Its just their way of justifying a bad purchase. Most of these people likely bought the reg 3DS then traded it in for the XL. Once they realized how much of a waste it was upgrading from the reg to XL, they came here to put us normal 3DS owners down in order to feel better for their buyers remorse.

I mean, YAY for blowing more money on just a slightly larger screen!! These drones are worse than Apple fanboys. At least Apple puts slightly faster hardware in their new models lol.

See for every XL owned putting down a Vanilla there's always the opposite.

Karmic balance.
#65Jinxey86Posted 12/9/2012 5:28:38 PM
A Regular 3DS is just fine, pretty much the same, as I have one of the old PS3's and I don't want to upgrade it.
#66parKb5Posted 12/9/2012 5:45:37 PM
I'm waiting for the update with 2 circle pads because we know that is coming in about a year or so.
---
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 mii: Greg
#67Hitman1102Posted 12/9/2012 6:03:42 PM
The problem is you're on a video game website which is viewed by a lot of kids. The insults come with immaturity. Give them time, they'll grow out of it.
---
Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era.
#68The_Mighty_KELPPosted 12/9/2012 6:15:42 PM
The real question is, why do you care what lifeless internet trolls think?
---
Jogurt attacks! Inflicts 1 point of damage on the Goblin. Goblin is defeated! Jogurt gains experience.
...it appears that Jogurt's level has increased to 1.
#69pumpkinhead104Posted 12/9/2012 6:26:16 PM
Arucard05 posted...
I'm trying to decide between the two right now. All the reviews I read say the XL better in some ways, worse in others. But the impressions I get from here is that the original 3DS is baby vomit that only idiots would play and the XL is the best thing ever. It's odd.

this
---
X__________
#70TaijutsuJoshuaPosted 12/9/2012 6:43:31 PM(edited)
MetalLoki posted...
Darklit_Requiem posted...
I'm not being insulting, just speaking truths. You come off as one of those people who refuse to get a DVD player and still try to find VCR tapes of all the new movies. It might make sense to you, but to the rest of us it just looks weird

>_> it's not that big of a change and saying my preference is horrible is an insult.

Saying your preference is horrible is an opinion. It becomes an insult if you feel offended-- which you shouldn't. You prefer what you prefer.

Remember this is Gamefaqs. Don't take it to heart and you'll be fine.
---
PSN: Xyler_Stone09
Black 2 FC: 2967 6431 8466 [Josh]