Any good DS/3DS games for a 5 (almost 6) year old? >_>

#11KirbyIsAwesome(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 3:06:28 PM
Lord_Frood posted...
Dynasty_Vic posted...
01Philip01 posted...
Resident evil revelations

For seriousness, don't consider getting this game for a 5-6 year old.

Life must be dreary, being born with no sense of humor.

I suggest Scribblenauts, Ocarina of Time (I loved that when I was 6), or any of the Mario games. Especially 3D Land since that seems most accessible. Pokémon would only give her an addiction that lasts a life time. Do you really want to do that to her? I'm damn near 20 and can't stop playing Pokémon lol

Lmao. So no Pokemon! XD

Seriously though, I guess Nintendogs, Scribblenauts, and Wild World would be good. Wild World is actually a very good suggestion. Any more?
---
DemonDog: "I'm not a fanboy"
"I insult Nintendo for making crappy consoles and whoring out mario, and praise sony systems and games"
#12bskiffingtonPosted 12/9/2012 3:11:58 PM
KirbyIsAwesome posted...
Lord_Frood posted...
Dynasty_Vic posted...
01Philip01 posted...
Resident evil revelations

For seriousness, don't consider getting this game for a 5-6 year old.

Life must be dreary, being born with no sense of humor.

I suggest Scribblenauts, Ocarina of Time (I loved that when I was 6), or any of the Mario games. Especially 3D Land since that seems most accessible. Pokémon would only give her an addiction that lasts a life time. Do you really want to do that to her? I'm damn near 20 and can't stop playing Pokémon lol

Lmao. So no Pokemon! XD

Seriously though, I guess Nintendogs, Scribblenauts, and Wild World would be good. Wild World is actually a very good suggestion. Any more?

Definitely Scribblenauts, cant stress how much fun thta game is even to an adult, and how well it would help build her vocab.

Maybe Epic Mickey 2 if shes into disney characters?
#13WrestlinFanPosted 12/9/2012 3:15:38 PM
Quote:Resident evil revelations
@01Philip01
I lol'd
---
but what do I know. PowerFAQs 1.9