We need an Okami 3DS.

#11raymanfan1Posted 12/9/2012 7:34:10 PM
I don't really understand it myself, but Okamiden has been gathering dust for months now. I love Okami.
---
Do others before they do you.
#1221_21Posted 12/9/2012 7:37:03 PM
I prefer it on the console as well, but I wouldn't mind if it were on 3DS.

But I'm a little worried, though, since the guy behind Okami left Capcom. But then again, Okamiden wasn't a bad game, but it wasn't as good as the Wii one!
---
Currently playing:
999, Super Robot Taisen OG Endless Saga, and Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage!?
#13Ruff_PuffPosted 12/9/2012 10:05:19 PM
I loved Okami, then I loved Okamiden, but I can barely remember the story of the latter. :|
Anyway, I'd be up for an Okami 3D. :3
#14Halladay32Posted 12/9/2012 10:40:44 PM(edited)
BatenKait0s posted...
Unlike most, I loved Okamiden.

Did most people not like it? I've never heard that until now, but admittedly, I haven't heard the opposite either.

Anyway, either for the 3DS or Wii U, I'd love love love a new installment in the series. Okami is my favourite game ever, and I thought Okamiden was surprisingly faithful to its predecessor while introducing some new elements that I really liked. There are a few existing plot threads they could follow, so I mean, a sequel is just begging to be made!
---
"The man's a universe unto himself -- ever expanding and plagued by entropy."
#15Starwars4JPosted 12/9/2012 10:32:45 PM
I also thought Okamiden was well received. It was actually talked about as being almost Okami, which is an amazing feat not only given how beautiful and amazing the original was, but the hardware limitations of the DS. I loved it personally.

I'd be more jazzed to have the Okami HD release on the Wii U (it would be by far the most perfect hardware setup for it) along with an Okami 3 on the Wii U (and possibly 3DS) exploring Ammi's adventures in the celestial plain.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade