How much would GameStop give me for my 3DS?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How much would GameStop give me for my 3DS?
3 years ago#61
No! Not you Goldensun3DS!
Don't betray us!
---
If there is one thing I have learned from years of watching cartoons as a kid, its that you don't F*** with Shamans >:D
3 years ago#62
pikachupwnage posted...
Selling a 3DS with the upcoming library=WTF?

Seriously selling game systems is usually a bad idea. Especially to gamestop.

Why do you care if I sell my 3DS? Did you make a bet with someone that "GoldenSun3DS will never sell his 3DS" and will lose a ton of money?

Anyways I'll be selling it to eBay.
---
Camelot asked for your support of Golden Sun 4!
http://ipetitions.com/petition/operation-sunrise/ | http://facebook.com/pages/Operation-Sunrise/371417546251291
3 years ago#63
$10
---
If you have 4 pencils and 7 apples, how many pancakes will fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens don't wear hats.
3 years ago#64
I took Halo4 to gamestop a couple days after release because I needed money to pay a bill I had forgotten about, and they offered me $10, never ever sell anything to gamestop, go to ebay or a pawn shop or something.
3 years ago#65
How much would GameStop give me for my 3DS? I'm thinking about selling it to buy a laptop off eBay, but only if they won't rip me off by giving me less than $100 for it.

GameStop & won't rip me off don't go together.
---
[_NNID_] PowerBerry [_PSN_] MrCiel [_3DS_] Ciel [ 2062 | 9168 | 6736 ]
3 years ago#66
singhellotaku posted...
I took Halo4 to gamestop a couple days after release because I needed money to pay a bill I had forgotten about, and they offered me $10, never ever sell anything to gamestop, go to ebay or a pawn shop or something.

Pawn shops are just as bad.
---
this one time, i found a pube in my unopened pokemon game
I would have 1500 karma, but I forgot to login. FC 2065 3310 1217
3 years ago#67
Well, there's only one person on here arse hurt and defending such a company. Everyone else has sense enough to know the obvious about PAWNstop however.
---
My swagger will explode you.
3 years ago#68
Razieru posted...
Well, there's only one person on here arse hurt

A topic full of people whining about getting ripped off and somehow I'm the ass hurt one.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How much would GameStop give me for my 3DS?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived