Are you getting streetpass during Christmas Shopping?

#1Linkz1Posted 12/9/2012 9:20:44 PM
Today I went to Kohls and Dadeland Mall. I got 6 streetpasses (1 was from NSMB2). Two didn't had new pieces, one had Pink Piece and the other two regular pieces.

I got the last piece from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS and completed the panel. At last, I won't have to waste coins to the Zelda pieces.
#2lilwasyuPosted 12/9/2012 11:00:43 PM
Went to Michael's, Office Depot, and a Wal-Mart today. There were three 3DS systems in my group. Checked them when we got home, and one of them got two streetpasses. The other two, nothing. Finished all puzzles the day before. Just wished we got more tags. Would have been great to share more puzzles.
---
ACCF - Bubblgum from Ooo 3052-8429-3412
3DS - 1719-3351-5987
#3imlpzPosted 12/9/2012 11:29:19 PM
Yeah. I pretty much go my local mall every weekend during the holiday season and I'm guaranteed to get at least three.
---
Major Gundam fan right here!!!
#4rizsparkyPosted 12/10/2012 1:48:49 AM
Linkz1 posted...
Today I went to Kohls and Dadeland Mall. I got 6 streetpasses (1 was from NSMB2). Two didn't had new pieces, one had Pink Piece and the other two regular pieces.

I got the last piece from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS and completed the panel. At last, I won't have to waste coins to the Zelda pieces.

I never waste play coins if I only have one piece left, I just wait until I streetpass someone with the piece I need, I'd rather spend coins on the streetpass quest
#5Linkz1(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 9:00:38 AM
rizsparky posted...
Linkz1 posted...

I never waste play coins if I only have one piece left, I just wait until I streetpass someone with the piece I need, I'd rather spend coins on the streetpass quest

I have two other panels with one piece left. It will be hard to fill the last piece. I always get a Pink Piece if they have one or three. If they don't have any Pink Pieces, I'll use the regular ones instead.

I'll go back to the mall again for more streetpass again by next week or two.
#6Darkstorm16Posted 12/10/2012 9:14:10 AM
Don't have much money to christmas shop...my mom keeps telling me to save it for my own want (since christmas is blah this year) but still walking around the mall with a bunch of people my age (mid 20s and younger) you would think I get atleast one street pass....but no :/.
---
Current Systems: 3DS, DSlite, IPod Touch
If There is Evil in this world it lurks in the hearts of Man- Tales of Phantasia
#7Gamemaster64Posted 12/10/2012 9:17:18 AM
Don't really have the means to go shopping. Probably stop by a target if I can to see if I can get a price match on best buys deal so I can get that gift card along with it.

Even if I can get street passes I get nothing anyway. Everyone I get has no new pieces.

This is becoming very hard to get any new pink pieces when no one does it and Nintendo giving out blue )#*$()#*$@ pieces.
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
#8Ambies_BoyPosted 12/10/2012 10:21:09 AM
I'm new to 3dds and I really don't understand any of this..
---
I am not computer Savvy,don't expect me to know stuff http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883227314 Idimmu88 can't push up on the right stick
#9pokemon2pokerPosted 12/10/2012 10:23:35 AM
rizsparky posted...
Linkz1 posted...

You act like play coins are scarce.
---
Life is like a hurricane
Here in, Duckburg
#10Argh4430Posted 12/10/2012 10:50:09 AM
I haven't gotten one from shopping, but I work retail, and I got a few from customers.